A peaceful Floridian retreat begins at this 4-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house in Longwood! Situated in the quiet Sweetwater Oaks Community, just 2 miles from Wekiwa Springs State Park, 'Remember when…' is ideal for groups looking to reconnect and get away from the stresses of everyday life. Enjoy kayaking in the state park, riding bikes throughout the neighborhood, and visiting Disney World in nearby Orlando. Return from a day of fun in the sun to go for a dip in the private pool!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. Exterior surveillance cameras are located at the property, facing the entrance of the house, the driveway, the right side of the backyard and the fence on the left side of the house. The cameras do not look into any interior spaces.*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Family Room: Full Futon | Additional Sleeping: Pack-n-Play
Your favorite place to spend your time at 'Remember when…' will surely be outside by the pool! Swim some laps or take it easy in one of the lounge chairs while you soak up the Floridian sun. With a safety gate around the pool, a fenced-in backyard and a basketball hoop, this home has plenty of room for the kids to run around and play!
If the summer heat is too much to handle, relax in one of the 2 living rooms and let the air conditioning cool you off. During this downtime, use the free WiFi to surf the net or watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV.
Head into the kitchen when stomachs begin to rumble. The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need to make your favorite meals, and there’s a gas grill outside by the pool for those in the mood for a barbecue feast.
Whether you choose the master bedroom or the futon in the living room, everyone is guaranteed a good night’s rest during your stay! Families traveling with young ones can take advantage of the Pack-n-Play located in the Disney-themed bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
'Remember when...' is located in the peaceful Sweetwater Oaks Community that features bike paths and walking paths, perfect for taking in Mother Nature on morning and evening strolls.
Kayaking, canoeing, fishing, water skiing, swimming, and much more are all readily available right down the street from this vacation rental home. Drive, or ride your bike, about 2 miles to Wekiwa Springs State Park. This 7,000-acre park is great for anyone looking to do a little swimming or kayaking in natural springs!
Groups traveling with kids won’t want to miss out on the opportunity to ride all of the attractions at Orlando’s theme parks! Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Legoland, SeaWorld, and many more parks are all less than 1 hour from your front door. You’ll love being able to return to a quiet home base after such a thrilling day!
Let the kids get some energy out down the road at Planet Obstacle - Florida's largest obstacle course! This 50,000-square-foot park provides fun for all ages and is only 8 miles away from the property. Additional family-friendly activities include rock climbing, only 6.7 miles away, and bowling, just 5 miles down the road.
If you grow tired of swimming in your private pool or the natural springs, drive about an hour to spend the day on the beach! Kids will love swimming in the ocean while adults lounge on the sand and read a book.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a Keurig machine and regular coffee maker, private pool & hot tub (both unheated), lanai with outdoor seating, child safety gate for the pool, large fenced-in backyard, basketball hoop, gas grill, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, ceiling fans, Pack-n-Play, washer and dryer, garage parking for 1 and driveway parking for 2, and much more!
- Fabulous Longwood location in the Sweetwater Oaks Community! Walk or ride your bike to Wekiwa Springs State Park for outdoor activities or drive about 30 minutes to Orlando to visit Disney World, Universal Studios, and all of the other theme parks! Only 6 miles from a rock climbing center and 8 miles from Florida’s largest obstacle park!
- Nearest Major Airports: Orlando International Airport (~28 miles away) | Orlando Sanford International Airport (~16 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Your safety matters. Exterior surveillance cameras are located at the property, facing the entrance of the house, the driveway, the right side of the backyard and the fence on the left side of the house. The cameras do not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property’s short term rental license number is DWE6904036
- Please note the pool and hot tub are not heated
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »