We would love to share our private getaway located at “The Estates” at Emerald Lakes with you. It is located on almost 3 acres, just 90 mi from Philadelphia and Manhattan.
Upgraded amenities of our home include quality mattresses, 1-70” television along with 5-50-65 "inch tv’s with Premium Channels and Wi-Fi . Our kitchen is fully stocked to easily accommodate up to 24 guests. We provide what we would want when we travel.
Game room includes pool table, ping pong table, foosball, air hockey and poker table. Enjoy our large deck with 2 patio dining sets, gazebo with additional outdoor seating and fire pit. Outdoor games, badminton, corn hole toss and Ladderball and Horse Shoe. Our private property is beautifully landscaped and boasts a tranquil pond with waterfall.
• Boating & Fishing - The house is surrounded by 6 lakes and many types of fish are found in the lakes to include pickerel, carp, bluegill, crappie and panfish. However, the most popular is the bass. The lakes are stocked each year with bass and are a catch and release only. Everyone is required to obtain the appropriate Pennsylvania State license to fish the lakes. Can be purchased at nearby Walmart.
• Main Beach - This beach area is located on East Emerald Lake off Sage Road (a few minutes from the house). You will find a groomed beach area with roped-off swimming in the lake. The facility also includes a restroom building, children’s play structure, picnic tables and boat racks with a launch area.
• Outdoor Pool - located on Cedar Drive, 2,500 square foot, 100,000 gallon pool is a popular attraction in the summer. The water is heated and guaranteed fun for the family. There is a restroom building
NOTE: To book, guest must be over 25 and staying in the home to rent.
We will be sending additional paperwork to the booking guest including house rules, liability waiver, and rental agreement. You will need to provide Drivers License and the Licence plates of the vehicles that will be on the property during your stay.
Wristbands must be purchased to use community amenities. $5/day or $15 per week.
• Mt. Airy Casino 11 miles
• Shawnee 28 miles
• Camelback 10 miles Camelback Mountain Adventures 11 miles Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark 12 miles
• Flying - Camelback Mountain Adventures packed with TreeTops Adventure Courses, Twin Zip-Flyers, Dual Zip Lines, disc golf, Segway tours, and exciting Mountain Coaster
Climb, Zip & Conquer at Treescape Aerial Adventure Park
• Jack Frost Big Boulder 12 miles
• Blue Mountain Ski 27 miles
• Kalahari one of the world's largest indoor/outdoor water parks, 6 miles
• " The Crossings" Main shopping plaza with over 100 stores 10 miles
• Delaware River (Delaware Water Gap)-Tubing, White Water Rafting, Canoeing and Kayaking at Delaware River Tubing .
• Mount Pocono Raceway 6 miles
•Alvins Offroad Playground 1.6 miles
Yeti WaterSports 13 miles
Kittatinny Canoes Dingmans Base Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area 47 miles
The Paintball Asylum 10 miles
Skirmish Paintball 15 miles
Hawks Falls 24 miles
Hickory Run State Park 19 miles
Bushkills Falls 36 miles
Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway 26 miles
Big Pocono State Parks 13 miles
Pocono Go-Karts and Play Park 28 miles
S&S Speedways 21 miles
Rt 940 Golf n' Fun
• Tennis • Golfing• Hiking/ Biking• Fishing
• Horseback riding
1. The Ranch at Pocono Manor
2. Mountain Creek Riding Stables
3. Paradise Riding Stables, AnimalsTours, Outdoor Activities, Nature & Wildlife Tours
-Shooting Range Sunset Hill Shooting Range
-Pocono Outdoor Motorized Tours (6 miles, 13 mins)
-Pocono ATV Tours
Mount PoconoOutdoor Activities, Tours, More
-Pocono Rocks (10 miles, 19 mins)
-Games, Bowling Alleys Bowling Summit Lanes
• Klingel’s Farm
• Movie theater
Casino Theatre from
Cinemark Stroud Mall and XD
POCONO Cinema and Cultural Center COMMUNITY THEATER
Regal Cinemas Dickson City Stadium 14 IMAX Movie Theater,
Cinemark 20 and XD
Pocono Movie Complex,
• Electric City Aquarium 34 miles
Callie's Pretzel Factory/ House Of Candles/ American Candle/ FARMERS MARKETs/ Blakeslee Shopping Center/ Pocono Cheesecake Factory
940 Pocono Pines, Hanna’s Farm Market: cheese, meats, seafood, regular produce
Monroe Farmers Market Stroudsburg Court House Square winter is indoors
Walmart Supercenter/ Aldi/ Shoprite/ Weis/ Giant 6-7 milesGet the full listing »