We have a 4 night summer/holiday minimum stay requirement. However, we will take 2 or 3 night bookings for weekday stays to fill gaps in schedule or for last minute reservations. Contact host for more details!
This home is new on the market. Be sure to take advantage of the low introductory rates and be among the first to write a review.
Enjoy a fabulous Washington Coast vacation at the Seacret Retreat. This home features stunning, floor to ceiling windows with forever views of the Pacific Ocean and dunes from a wide open living area-see the ocean from the kitchen, living room and dining room. Downstairs has an extra large recreation room with ping pong table and second seating area for watching TV. Great for kids of all ages.
The second story deck provide breathtaking ocean views and plenty of room everyone to enjoy an evening barbecue.
This home is only a few miles to downtown Long Beach with its many restaurants, shops, galleries, arcades, putt putt golf and go-kart courses. While the home is close to town, it is in a private neighborhood shared by only a few homes.
Some of the many wonderful amenities include:
• Breathtaking ocean views from living room, kitchen and master bedroom upstairs.
• Private path to the beach
• Sleeps 9 in 3 bedrooms. Children two do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
Bedroom 1, second floor: Master bedroom, one King bed and private 1/2 bath.
Bedroom 2, second floor: One Queen bed
Bedroom 3, first floor: 3 twin beds (one of beds is a trundle with a pull out single)
Bonus, first floor: Recreation room room: Double futon bed
Bonus: small cot mattress in downstairs closet for children
In addition: One pack-n-play
• 2 1/2 bathrooms,
Bathroom 1, 2nd floor: Full bath with shower with detachable shower head
Bathroom 2, 2nd floor: Off Master bedroom: 1/2 bath
Bathroom 3, 1st floor: Full bath with a shower with separate baby tub and a detachable shower head
Extra sink in the laundry room
• Large deck with furniture and propane barbecue
• Pac-N-Play portable crib and extra kids mattress
• Downtown Long Beach is just a 5 minute drive away
• Pet-Friendly-2 well behaved dogs welcome
• Sorry, but no fires allowed on or near the premises. Fires are allowed on the beach, 100 feet from the nearest dune grass.
• Free 100 mbs WiFi
• 55" Roku Smart HDTV in living room with blu-ray player
• 55" Roku Smart HDTV in recreation room with VHS and DVD player
• Sling Deluxe TV package on both TVs for live channels
• Full-sized Ping Pong table
• Stream movies using your Amazon Prime, YouTube, Hulu, HBO or other online subscription
• Rent latest movies at Redbox at Jack's Country Store in Ocean Park or Sids IGA in Seaview
Well stocked Kitchen:
• Coffee Bar: Coffee maker, Keurig single cup, French press, electric tea kettle
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel and glass mixing bowls
• Baking: muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
• Table setting for 12: table linens, plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons, plastic dishware for children.
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included
• Soaps: shampoos, hand soap, dish and laundry detergent
• Washer/Dryer with detergent includedGet the full listing »