Cozy apartment right in the heart of Logan. Everything Logan has to offer is within a short drive, bus, bike, or walk.
• Entire Private Basement Apartment Includes Full Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom, and Bedroom
• Convenient Location
• Very Safe
• High Speed Internet
• Washer & Dryer
• 50 Inch HD TV, HDMI Input & Amazon FireTV
• Cozy Electric Fire Place
• Off Street Parking
• Utah State University, Downtown Logan, Logan Canyon, Restaurants, Shopping, Grocery & more are all very close!
We hope you enjoy our cozy apartment! We spent a lot of time preparing this for our guests and think you will love it! This place will make you feel at home with its fireplace, big TV, comfy couch, and full kitchen.
This home is a Duplex. You will have access to the entire basement with a Full kitchen, bathroom, living room, large bedroom and laundry room. We live in the upstairs and can be reached anytime! We occasionally Air B&B that out as well. It is completely separate from the upstairs with your own entrance and key.
The bedroom has a comfortable King size mattress. The Living room has a comfortable queen sized Pull-out-couch. Clean sheets, and bedding is provided.
You will have access to the shared laundry room which is free for guests to use.
Our home is great for couples, small families, solo adventurers, business travelers, or anyone just looking for a place to stay.
- Entire basement apartment with large bedroom
- Connected bathroom with walk-in tile shower
- Living Room with Comfy Leather Pull-Out Couch & Fireplace
- Full Kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, Refrigerator/Freezer, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Pans & Dishware.
- Shared Laundry room
- Large Grass Backyard with Patio, Gas Grille, Fireplace, swing, and treehouse
- 50" HD TV with HDMI Input and Amazon Fire TV
- 150 MPBS WiFi internet
Interaction with guests
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make your stay more enjoyable, we are just a Text or Call away!
Other Things To Note:
We live in the upstairs so there is potential for you to hear our footsteps, voices, etc. Also, with it being a basement apartment the ceilings are a little shorter than a normal. There are plenty of windows and light to make it feel bright and happy!Get the full listing »