*Please note that this property is above the homeowner's personal shop in a completely separate unit*
Listen to the soothing sounds of the Yellowstone River from 'The Loft,' a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Livingston. With accommodations for 6, this property overlooks Paradise Valley and offers stylish furnishings, an open floor plan, and a private deck. Whether you’re seeking fishing access, hiking trails or mesmerizing views, you’re sure to find it all while staying here!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Queen Air Mattress
To enter this property, walk up the stairs to the private deck, where you’ll marvel at the views of sprawling mountains and a flowing river!
This apartment effortlessly balances both rustic and industrial elements, as it features a metal and zinc exterior and warm wood accents inside. Vaulted ceilings are made from reclaimed wood and create a cohesive design that ties into the mountain-inspired decor.
The dining table serves as the centerpiece of the open living and kitchen area, as the sky blue chairs and burgundy rug add a special pop of color to the entire room! You'll find the L-shaped kitchen to the left of the table, featuring stunning granite countertops and a grayscale tiled back splash.
Fire up the wood-burning stove and cuddle on the sofa with loved ones as you stream movies on the flat-screen cable Smart TV and munch on movie snacks for a sweet treat.
Walk through the living room to find the master bedroom and wake up each morning to views of Paradise Valley from the queen-sized bed. Get ready for your day's adventure in the shower with stunning reclaimed wood accent walls!
-- THE LOCATION --
Perfectly situated within Paradise Valley, this home ensures breathtaking views from your backyard! Mountain bike, hike or enjoy a wildflower picnic in Yellowstone National Park for the perfect day outdoors.
After a long day of hiking, relax in the steamy waters of Chico Hot Springs, just 10 miles away. Soak, swim, and play in the 2 pools every day of the year!
Drive 45 minutes to Dailey Lake for fishing, camping, and family fun! Take freshly caught fish home for a delicious dinner.
When the snow starts to fall, rent skis and race down snowy slopes at Bridger Bowl and Big Sky Resort. If you're an avid snowboarder, you'll fit right in at West Yellowstone and Cooke City!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, a portable AC unit, ceiling fans, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, Dish Network, wood-burning stove, deck, outdoor dining, fire pit, incredible mountain views, driveway parking, and much more
- Fantastic Livingston location! Enjoy easy access to hiking, mountain biking, fishing, lake activities, hot springs, shopping, dining, and skiing
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property is above the homeowner's personal shop in a completely separate unit and the homeowner may be present during your stay
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »