Less than a 10-minute walk from downtown Littleton and the Light Rail station, this remodeled vacation rental is the perfect spot for all of your Colorado adventures! Find yourself in the heart of Denver in 25 minutes, or drive an additional hour into the mountains to ski or hike. Check out Cherry Creek, Breckenridge Brewery and the Platte River - all within minutes of the property! Complete with 2 beds, 1 bath and a private yard, this lovely home hosts 4 for a comfortable and convenient stay.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Completely remodeled, the interior features a fresh coat of paint and brand new appliances, along with the original hardwood floors which have been beautifully resurfaced. Step into the living room, hang your jacket on one of the coat hooks and make yourself at home in this charming space!
Start the day with a cup of coffee from the Keurig and a homemade breakfast prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Quartz countertops, soft close drawers and cabinets, a farmhouse sink, 5-burner gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances make cooking in this kitchen a real treat.
If you’d rather dine out, walk no more than 10 minutes into downtown to get a taste of the local grub. Enjoy the afternoon roaming Main Street, and when you’re ready for a break, head home to witness a spectacular Colorado sunset from the fully fenced backyard.
Continue the evening’s festivities in front of the 40-inch flat-screen TV in the living room. Watch your favorite cable show before settling into one of 2 private bedrooms. The master bedroom comfortably sleeps 2 in a queen-sized bed, while the second bedroom accommodates 2 more in a full bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Getting around the Denver area will be a breeze when you book this vacation rental! Take a short stroll over to downtown Littleton, the Light Rail station servicing Denver or the Platte River. Pursue local restaurants, coffee shops, bars, boutiques and spice shops in the heart of Littleton, and be sure to check out the abundant breweries and wineries nearby.
A quick 2-mile trip away, the Breckenridge Brewery is a must-see! The brewery features a great on-site restaurant and a wide selection of local craft beer. Ten miles north is the world-class Cherry Creek Shopping Center, offering a beautifully designed mall surrounded by open-air sections.
When the mountains are calling, make the 1.5 hour drive up toward Summit County, home to popular year-round resorts including Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and Keystone. For outdoor activities closer to home, Boulder and Golden are both under an hour out.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops, laundry machines, free WiFi, a 40-inch flat-screen cable TV, private backyard, an outdoor lounge area, 1 garage parking spot, 2 driveway parking spots and more
- Central Littleton location - A short stroll from downtown, the Light Rail station and Platte River! A 25-minute drive from downtown Denver, 30 minutes from Golden, 45 minutes from Boulder and about 1.5 hours from the mountains
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249 (~35 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $100 per stay fee (maximum 2 pets)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »