Beautifully appointed inside and out, this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath Litchfield Park vacation rental house rests on a 1-acre property and sleeps 8 guests with room for 1 more. The spacious backyard exudes resort living, with an elegant patio area, pool and hot tub. Relax beside the marble finishes, tray ceilings and sumptuous decor in the 3,500-square-foot living space. During your stay you can dine at the Wigwam, play multiple golf courses, visit the zoo and cheer on your team during spring training.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located in the backyard, facing out. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Sofa (Not a Pullout)
Designed with relaxation in mind, this house lets you vacation in style! Sink into the leather furnishings in the living room while you watch a movie on the flat-screen TV with premium cable access. Stay warm using the gas fireplace while you unwind.
The half-acre backyard has plenty of comfortable seating in the sunshine and on the covered patio. Dive into the pool and paddle around in your private oasis, or lounge in the hot tub and feel your stress melt away.
The chef in your group will love testing out new recipes in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Granite counters, vibrant red cabinets and stainless steel appliances will make cooking here a treat. Eat together at the large wooden dining table, with additional seating along the breakfast bar.
Head out to cheer on your team during spring training at Camelback Ranch. When you return, use the gas grill to have a barbecue outside as you recount your day.
As your eyes get heavy, retreat to your master bedroom oasis and take a luxurious bath in the sunken tub before crawling into bed. Drift off to sleep while watching a movie on the flat-screen TV and have a blissful night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Spend a day on the renowned courses at the Wigwam before treating yourself to a decadent farm-to-table meal at Litchfield's. A more casual setting is available at Red's, which overlooks the rolling hills and streams along the courses.
Interact with a wide variety of animals on the walking paths and rides at the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium 9 miles away. Explore the area with a hike in Estrella Mountain Regional Park or at Piestewa Peak.
Catch your team at their spring training at any one of the nearby stadiums; both Goodyear and Camelback Ranch ballparks are less than 15 miles from the house. Cheer on the Cardinals at University of Phoenix Stadium, or visit the Westgate Entertainment District to support the Coyotes.
The delights of downtown Phoenix await 26 miles away, where you can easily spend the day strolling through the shopping and entertainment while sampling the fine dining.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen TVs, satellite access to premium cable, sunken jetted tub, washer and dryer, 2 gas fireplaces, pool, patio, hot tub, fire pit (wood provided), gas grill, 1-acre gated property with ample parking and more
- Beautiful Litchfield Park location with easy access to area attractions at the Wigwam Resort, Camelback Ranch, Goodyear Ballpark, Westgate Entertainment District and Phoenix
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~25.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property sleeps 8 travelers in beds, but maximum occupancy is flexible up to 9 with sleeping arrangements available on the couch
- Please note that pool heat is available, annually, from October 15th through April 15th for an additional $100/day fee
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located in the backyard, facing out. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »