Take in a glorious view of the Atlantic Ocean from the private balcony of this fabulous vacation rental! This charming studio is tucked away above the Maine Artisans shop right on the main street of Lincolnville. Camden and Rockland are only minutes away by car, or take the Maine Ferry to Islesboro - it’s as easy as walking across the street to the ferry dock. With a comfy queen bed, full bathroom, and fully equipped kitchen, this is the perfect home base for a romantic retreat in coastal Maine.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
You and your partner will find everything you need for morning preparations and evening downtime in this cozy studio! The breezy open space includes a fully equipped kitchen, a quaint dining area, and a comfortable living area with a 32-inch Vizio flat-screen Smart TV. An electric fireplace sits underneath the TV, perfect for cool evenings by the sea!
You'll feel a bit like a sea captain when you step out onto the balcony for a private view of the Atlantic. With its seating area for 2, this is the perfect crow’s nest for morning coffee or nighttime cocktails.
Whip up a delicious home-cooked dinner and enjoy a romantic meal to end the day! Soak in the full bathroom's luxurious jetted tub before crawling into the plush queen-sized bed and restoring your energy for another marvelous seaside day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Experience the best of coastal Maine with your stay at Suites by the Sea. Home to stunning sandy beaches, several hiking trails, local lakes, charming shops, and fabulous restaurants, Lincolnville is considered the heart of the Maine coast! With Lincolnville Beach right across the street, look forward to many memorable beach days.
Outdoor enthusiasts can pursue adventures in Camden Hills State Park, only 4 miles away and offering more than 5,000 acres of trails with breathtaking views of Penobscot Bay from atop Mount Battie. Drive 15 minutes to Megunticook Lake if you prefer freshwater to saltwater! More adventures await just a short drive away in Camden, Rockland, and Belfast.
The ferry terminal is located less than a half mile from the property. Hop on and cross Penobscot Bay to beautiful Islesboro. Be sure to check out Grindle Point Sailor's Museum & Lighthouse while you're there!
Indulge in some mouthwatering traditional New England fare with fresh local seafood at the Whale's Tooth or Lobster Pound. A coffee shop and bakery - Green Tree Coffee & Tea and Dots - are within walking distance of the apartment, ideal for morning treats. Cellardoor Winery is just 4 miles away if any wine connoisseurs are interested in a wine tasting.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, free parking, flat-screen cable TV, towels & linens provided, electric fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, soaking jetted bathtub, private waterfront balcony, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, complimentary toiletries, keyless entry, and more
- Unbeatable coastal Maine location in the charming town of Lincolnville, set above a handmade goods shop called Maine Artisans! Suites by the Sea is situated mere steps from the beach & ferry terminal to Islesboro. Within walking distance of great local restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, & more
- Nearest Major Airport: Portland International Jetport (~90 miles away)
- Concord Coach Lines provides bus service from Boston South Station / Logan airport to Lincolnville Beach
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This apartment is located above Maine Artisans shop. There are other vacation rental properties on-site
- Please note there is a single flight of stairs to reach the entrance door
- If you're traveling with a large group, please consider renting out the other 2 vacation rental properties in the building (#428710 & #428712), which offer space for 10 guests and 4 guests, respectively
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »