Set 1 mile from Loon Mountain with free Loon Mountain Club passes, seasonal service to the base, and seasonal pool access, this Lincoln vacation rental promises an epic White Mountain stay. The condo boasts 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a wood-burning fireplace and a furnished balcony with river and mountain views. Cannon Mountain, Waterville Valley, and Bretton Woods feature unbeatable skiing and snowboarding. Golf, biking, hikes to waterfalls, and zip-lining are never far away in the warmer months!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Queen Air Mattress, Twin Cot
Make the most of your stay in the White Mountains with this condo set on the banks of the East Branch Pemigewasset River! Peaceful forest and river views will greet you through the picture windows and from the furnished balcony as you settle into your cozy home-away-from-home.
Rustic wood furnishings, comfortable seating and a wood-burning fireplace invite you to kick back and relax as you stay cozy on the chilliest of days. In the summer, open the sliding glass doors to let the fresh air and tranquil sounds of the river drift inside. A flat-screen cable TV offers a variety of channels to keep you entertained while you unwind.
Hop on the free shuttle to make the short trip to Loon Mountain for countless hours of fun on the slopes. Linger into the evening to walk through the spectacular ice castle before returning home to sip some homemade hot cocoa prepared in the fully equipped kitchen!
In the summer, the heated community pool - located just steps away - makes the perfect place to go for an evening swim before bed. The two bedrooms, queen air mattress and twin cot provide a variety of sleeping options for your group to make themselves comfortable in the 1,218-square-foot home.
-- THE LOCATION --
Having an unforgettable ski getaway will be a breeze when you stay at this condo! Enjoy free shuttle rides to Loon Mountain and a short drive to Cannon Mountain Ski Area, Bretton Woods and Waterville Valley. For a magical twist on your stay, Loon Mountain becomes home to an Ice Castle each winter - be sure to spend an evening exploring with your loved ones!
As a guest at this condo, you'll receive free Loon Mountain Club passes that offer access to a health club, indoor and outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, steam room and saunas, cardio and weight rooms, and much more!
Lincoln isn't just fantastic for winter vacations - it also boasts a year-round selection of outdoor attractions, and you'll have easy access to all of them! A vast range of scenic hikes will lead you to beautiful destinations like Flume Gorge, and Cannon Mountain stretches of the Appalachian Trail.
Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest offer miles of breathtaking landscape and lakes to canoe swim and hike. Leaf peepers won't want to miss the chance to drive down New Hampshire Route 112 for the autumn colors, moose viewing, and winding country views.
For a change of pace, visit Clark's Trading Post to see the trained bear show and take a ride on the steam train! From April to November, the Mount Washington Cog Railway takes you to the summit of the highest peak in the Northeast. Family-friendly water rides await at Whale's Tail Water Park and Storyland while Santa's Village boasts year-round Christmas-themed rides, a water park, live shows shopping and dining.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace (some wood provided), in-unit washer and dryer, furnished balcony, access to 2 seasonal community pools, designated parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Loon Mountain Club passes provide access to the health club, indoor and outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, steam room, and saunas, cardio and weight rooms, all fitness classes, discounts on spa services, and much more (reach out to Evolve for more information)
- Beautiful riverfront Lincoln location by Loon Mountain with free shuttle service and easy access to year-round area attractions at Breton Woods, Franconia State Park, Clark's Trading Post, and Santa's Village
- Nearest Major Airport: Lebanon Municipal Airport (~65 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there is a flight of stairs to access the condo unit, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the shuttle only runs in the winter monthsGet the full listing »