THIS IS IT!!! The BEST room in the resort, NO KIDDING! Top floor, corner unit, DIRECT OCEAN VIEW! Other owners at the resort wish they had this room with this view. The resort staff refers to this room as, 'THE HONEYMOON SUITE' because they think it has the most romantic and beautiful view in the resort. Guests here are where they want to be; near shops, championship golf, and all of Kauai's sites and many adventures. The setting is on twelve lushly landscaped acres, tropical lagoons, cascading waterfalls and most importantly, Kauai's longest beach. This luxury property offers exceptional personal service, two restaurants and a bar, spa and exercise center, along with 12,000 square feet of meeting and conference space. Lihue International Airport is a short ten-minute drive from one of the most convenient and picturesque locations on Kauai.
Fronting the resort is three miles of beautiful secluded beach. Complementing this are four spectacular pools with a new fun waterslide, an outdoor spa and separate children's pool. Four lagoon swimming pools surround a dramatic rock feature resembling the natural beauty of Kauai. The fifth unique fresh water sand pool is very popular among guests. Tennis courts round out the amenities.
The more you learn about Kauai, the more you will want to be a part of it. Whether it be the many golf courses, the scuba diving, hiking on the famous Kalalau trail, kayaking or taking in one of the 43 white sand beaches, activities here are showcased in a spectacular setting.
On any list of the world's most spectacular islands, Kauai ranks along side Bora Bora, Huahine and Rarantonga. A popular destination for active visitors, Kauai has all of the natural attractions, including and abundance of rainforests, sea cliffs and emerald valley.
Kauai Beach Resort features:
- Three miles of beautiful secluded beach
- Four spectacular pools, two outdoor spas and separate children's pool
- Award Winning dining and live Hawaiian entertainment
- Naupaka Terrace Steak House: Signature restaurant at Kauai Beach Resort offering the finest in local and continental cuisine
- Shutters Lounge: Intimate lobby lounge featuring live music
- Driftwood Sandbar & Grille: Garden atmosphere with a dining experience befitting the surroundings
- Over 12,000 square feet of meeting space - perfect for meetings and events from 30 to 450 people
- Outdoor tented reception area
- Boutique Spa and Exercise Center offering sauna, spa treatments, massages and modern exercise equipment
- Business Center
- In room High-speed internet access and complementary WiFI
- Room Service
Keywords: Condominium/HotelGet the full listing »