COASTAL CLUB WAS JUST AWARDED COMMUNITY OF THE YEAR AWARD FOR SUSSEX COUNTY AND THE STATE OF DELAWARE 2018!
* Coastal Club in Lewes is TRULY A SPECIAL PLACE to spend a vacation or place to buy a home at and live here for life!
Imagine vacationing in a community so rich with amenities that you never want to leave! Located just moments from downtown Lewes, Coastal Club is an extraordinary resort destination, situated around a spacious nature preserve with a peaceful pond, bordered by rolling woods. Begin your day enjoying the sights and sounds of nature along the three-mile Eagle view trail. Enjoy a game of tennis or bocce ball with family and friends. Grab a cup of coffee at the Lighthouse Club, then take a dip in the incredible infinity pool and enjoy a cocktail at the only swim-up pool bar in Delaware. No matter what you’re looking for in a resort community, it’s all right there at Coastal Club!
* This Brand New 3BR + Loft Schell Brothers Twin house (two houses joined together at the hip) at Coastal Club resort is affectionately named "La Mer" which means "The Sea".
* There is a private Downstairs Master Bedroom suite downstairs and 2 additional bedrooms and a loft upstairs
* There are 2 full bathrooms plus a 1/2 bath powder room
* The twin house sleeps up to 10 people and has approx. 2,100 square feet of living space.
* The fully equipped kitchen features new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator, natural gas stove, coffee maker and service for 20 (plates, glasses, silverware, pots and pans, everything you need).
* Sloped Ceiling Great Room w Dining Rm. Table That Seats x plus x additional at the kitchen counter.
There are large HDTVs and free unlimited wifi internet service throughout. The home features a spacious open and airy floor-plan.
3 Bedrooms including a master bedroom suite on the main floor. New Beds and Mattresses throughout
MBR Suite #1 (Main Floor): 1 Queen Bed - Private Bathroom & Walk In Closet
BR #2 (Upstairs): 1 Double Bed + 1 Twin Bed
BR #3: (Upstairs): 1 Double Bed + 1 Twin Bed
Loft (Upstairs): 2 Sleeper Futon Beds
Extra Large HDTVs including 1 in the family room and downstairs in the Entertainment Room.
HISTORIC LEWES: Quiet and dignified, charming and friendly, Lewes is perhaps the most beloved town in Delaware, and certainly a perennial favorite for travelers who savor quiet strolls on boutique-filled streets, or a relaxing meal by the water at one of the town’s excellent restaurants. Full of history and filled with unanticipated discoveries, its old homes and nautical heritage are not to be missed, and visitors would do well to explore its fascinating story before setting out. Sometimes seen as a place at the beach for people who want to escape “the beach,” Lewes’ bayside ambience manages to evoke the best attributes of Coastal Delaware, but still linger in the memory as a secluded and secret treasure that’s all your own.
RECREATIONAL PASSES: Recreational Passes are needed to utilize the resort amenities. You don't have to purchase any passes if you don't want to - purchase only for those who'll be using the amenities. Passes are purchased at an additional cost after you arrive. The cost is $12 for single day pass per person or $40 per weekly pass per person . Children under 12 don't need a pass - they just have to be accompanied by an adult who does have a pass.
LINENS: We will supply mattress pads, pillows, blankets and comforters and you should plan to provide your own sheets, pillow cases and towels . You'll have your own washer and dryer inside the home that you are welcome to use. If you need to rent linens, we have provided the name, phone, email and website to order and rent linens in our rental agreement for Sheets On The Beach located just about 2 miles away from the home - they also deliver linens to the home.
Looking for a top notch REALTOR who can help you invest in a Delaware Beach Home and live the Delaware Beach lifestyle and pay just $2k or less in property taxes per YEAR? We can help you with that as well!
We are the exclusive agents for this home. We can answer any questions you have, either by phone or by email, and we can put together a rental reservation to lock the home for you for the dates that you are requesting. Get the full listing »