Pack your bags and head to this vacation rental home in Le Roy! At the all-season farmhouse named 'Rose Lake Wilderness Retreat & XC Ski Center,' you'll enjoy 80 acres of hiking and cross-country skiing trails, apple trees, and dazzling fall colors. With 2 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms, there's room for up to 13 guests with the use of 2 trundle beds making it perfect for team building retreats and family reunions! Take day trips to Cadillac, Traverse City and Lake Michigan when not enjoying the farm!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: 3 Twin Beds with 2 Twin Trundle Beds
After an adventure filled day exploring the 80 acres of surrounding land, return to the inviting and relaxing 'Rose Lake Wilderness Retreat & XC Ski Center!' Head to the living room with your favorite book to unwind before dinner.
In the well-equipped kitchen, you'll find everything you need to prepare a delicious meal. Load up your plates and gather around the kitchen and dining tables to enjoy your feast!
Once dinner is finished and the dishes are washed, go down to the campfire overlooking the large pond. Roast marshmallows for dessert and appreciate the company of your friends, family members, or teammates.
During warmer months, linger on the front porch to watch the sunset as fireflies light the way down the country road. If you're feeling chilly, light the fireplace in the living room and snuggle up on the couch!
Retire to the bedrooms as you grow tired. With 5 bedrooms, there's room for everyone to spread out and get comfortable. You're sure to sleep soundly knowing that another adventure awaits!
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab your cross-country skis and head out the door! The farmhouse sits on land featuring cross-country trails fit for both classic and skating style skiing. Enjoy shorter loops perfect for novices and longer loops ideal for more experienced skiers. The trails are great for ski clubs looking for a place to practice!
Head up to Cadillac, MI less than 20 miles away. The city is home to numerous golf courses and Lake Cadillac where you can fish, boat, swim, kayak, canoe, go snowmobiling, and more. Just outside of Cadillac is Caberfae Peaks where you can enjoy alpine skiing.
Traverse City, 66 miles away, plays host to the National Cherry Festival each summer. Attend parades, buy cherries, and run in the 5k. While in the city, hike or bike along the Grand Traverse Trail or spend a day on the Traverse Bay which leads to Lake Michigan.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 80 acres of land, fire pit (starter logs provided), in-unit laundry machines, covered and furnished porch, grill, wood burning fireplace, pond, air conditioning, plenty of parking available, and more
- Expansive Le Roy location sits on great cross-country skiing and scenic hiking trails, less than 20 miles to Cadillac, MI which is home to golf courses and the lake, and 66 miles from Traverse City
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boyne Mountain Airport - BFA - 1 Boyne Mountain Rd, Boyne Falls, MI 49713, (~93 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval. Perfect for small teams, boy scouts, girl scouts, groups, and cross-country ski clubs (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property has steep steps going to the upstairs bedrooms, which may not be suitable for mobility impaired
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »