Canada Goose Cottage is one of nine cottages situated on 25 majestic acres with a beach and boat dock. It is located at Angell Cove on Androscoggin Lake in Leeds, Maine. The boating, the bass fishing, the woods, the hiking, and the swimming, combined with the loons, bald eagles, and osprey create the perfect summer vacation. Come back in the fall to enjoy campfires on the beach and see the spectacular foliage. The cottage sleeps 6: a private queen bedroom, a loft with twin beds, and a pull-out queen sleeper couch. A full bath with tub/shower and a half bath are on the first floor. A complete kitchen includes a microwave, refrigerator, gas range/oven, and a coffee/tea station. The greatroom has comfortable seating, a propane heater, and a dining table that seats six. The furnished front screen porch overlooking the beach provides great views of the sunsets over Monument Hill and the island where Bald Eagles nest.
The cottage was completely renovated in the spring of 2017. The bedroom and loft were whitewashed and the kitchen cupboards received paint and new countertops. Handpicked furnishings, fittings, and fixtures keep a traditional lakeside Maine cottage feel. The spirit of a family owned camp is evident in the knotty pine, buffalo plaid, soft lighting, and touches of cranberry red. The loft is great for napping, you can hear the loons and owls from the bedroom at night, and the screen porch is a cozy place to curl up, gaze out over the lake, and lose yourself in a good book. We welcome you to share and enjoy our beloved piece of paradise. Hopefully, it will become a yearly tradition for you too!
What you will find at check-in...
* Newly renovated, fully furnished, family friendly housekeeping cottage with screen porch overlooking the lake.
* Sleeps 6: queen bedroom, loft with two twin beds, and a pull-out queen sleeper couch in the living room
* Bed linens, & blankets, kitchen towels, and bath towels included.
* 2 bathrooms - 1 full & 1 half bath with hair dryers and shaving/make-up mirrors.
* Complete kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, cookware, dinnerware, silverware, and drinkware.
* Coffee & Tea Station with a Mr. Coffee, Keurig Mini (with reusable pods), Melitta brew-over filter, and a French press. Electric kettle and teapot, too!
* Crock-pot, blender, toaster, electric skillet, and hot-pot
* Iron & ironing board
* Exceptional bird watching – bald eagles, osprey, loons, heron, owls, and song birds.
* Excellent bass fishing – huge, mature population
* Included with Cottage: 2 kayaks, gas grill, hammock, lawn chairs, picnic table, and free Wi-Fi (with Bluetooth speaker)
* Shared Amenities: swimming beach, boat dock & moorings, walking trails, regulation volleyball & badminton courts, campfire pit, and horse shoe pits.
* Nearby: boat & canoe rental, public golf courses, antiquing, summer stock theater, shopping, hiking, farm markets, craft brewery & winery tours, grocery stores, casual & fine dining
* Non-smoking and family friendly! Bring your beach towels, bicycles and binoculars!Get the full listing »