All the majesty of Washington’s Cascade Mountains awaits at this Leavenworth estate, featuring 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and room for 10 guests! Tucked away amidst 5 private acres with a covered gazebo, fire pit, patio, and wonderful wilderness views, this luxury vacation rental is perfect for a group looking to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life. Revel in the 3,200-square-foot interior, highlighted by a large stone fireplace, or explore the nearby outdoor adventures!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras, at all entrances, facing out. They do not look into any interior spaces.*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Loft: 2 Futons
As soon as you pull up to this tucked-away Leavenworth home, you’ll be immediately struck by the expansive, meticulously manicured lawn. Amidst the 5 acres there’s plenty of room to settle down on the outside patio for some cocktails, grill up a barbecue dinner on the gas grill, or head over to the gazebo to roast s’mores around the fire pit!
Inside, large wood beams, natural pine tongue and groove ceilings, and a large stone fireplace combine for a warm, comfortable atmosphere. While you’re getting cozy in front of the roaring fire, the wall of windows allows you to keep an eye on the wilderness views.
Take a step up to reach the fully equipped kitchen, which leads seamlessly from the living area. While the kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite counters to help with meal prep, the huge family-style table and chairs provide home for many memorable game nights!
Come nighttime, gather around on the living room's plush sectional couch for a movie night. If your group can’t choose just 1 movie, there’s another large flat-screen Roku TV up in the loft.
Each of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms feature cozy arrangements and flat-screen Roku TVs, but you’ll have to fight over the master bedroom, which features a plush king bed, high ceilings, stone fireplace, and en-suite bath. For additional sleeping, there are 2 futons up in the loft.
-- THE LOCATION --
There’s something for everyone at this mountain retreat, but the outdoor adventurers will surely be the most thrilled. Choose from hiking, biking, fishing, and golfing in the summer to cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling come winter!
When the snow falls in the cascade mountains, you’ll find Stevens Pass Mountain Resort just 30 minutes away, while Mission Ridge Ski & Board Resort is just over an hour away!
Summertime brings thrilling whitewater rafting excursions just 2 miles away at the Wenatchee River or beach and lake activities at the Lake Wenatchee State Park! If you’d rather stay dry, just step outside to hike the mountain peaks or explore the nearby horseback riding excursions. For some calmer water adventure, try trolling for the night’s fish dinner at Fish Lake.
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort is just 6 minutes away!
Looking for some urban fun? Leavenworth, a quaint, Bavarian-styled village in the Cascade Mountains, is just 25 minutes away. Here, you’ll find Alpine-style buildings, restaurants serving German beer, the food-lined Front Street, the Nutcracker Museum, and a waterpark that doubles as a habitat for ospreys and eagles!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Roku TVs, 2 gas fireplaces, 5 private acres, gazebo, gas grill, fire pit, outdoor seating, laundry machines, air conditioning, central heating, ample parking, and more!
- Quiet location 25 minutes from downtown Leavenworth! Just 2 miles from both the Wenatchee River and Fish Lake, within an hour of multiple ski resorts, and near multiple hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling excursions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Pangborn Memorial Airport - 1 Pangborn Drive, East Wenatchee, WA 98802, (~ 49.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras, at all entrances, facing out. They do not look into any interior spaces.*
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings. Violation of this policy will result in a $1,000 fine
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »