Dive into nature by booking 'Deep Snow,' a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Lead vacation rental cabin, offering spectacular mountain views and accommodations for 5. Nestled in the beautiful Black Hills, this cabin is perfectly located for skiing, hiking, and trips to Mount Rushmore, Sturgis and historic Deadwood. Unwind and explore the ‘Wild West’ to make your stay an unforgettable vacation experience!
-- THE PROPERTY --
* Have you stayed with us before? Reach out to Evolve for a 10% returning traveler discount! *
Bedroom 1 (Gray Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (White Room): Queen Bed | Living Room: Sectional Converted Bed
Rustic meets modern in this stylish mountain cabin, which features an architecturally enduring but simple layout. Light showers into the living area through the wall of south-facing windows and welcomes you inside the home.
The living room features a large, plush sectional, a flat-screen satellite TV and BioFuel fireplace. Peer into the fully equipped kitchen, where you can prepare gourmet meals using the beautiful wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and concrete countertops. Enjoy breakfast with a view at the breakfast counter situated by the windows.
Head outside to take in the scenic views on the private patio, complete with a hot tub, ample seating and a gas grill. Enjoy an afternoon barbecue before soaking your muscles in the tub to finish the night.
The bedrooms boast textured walls, queen-sized beds, and wood trimming. Wake up and wash off in the pristine bathroom with modern finishes to prepare for each exciting day!
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled among Spruce and Aspen trees, this cabin offers a peaceful getaway with easy access to surrounding attractions.
Take a 5-minute walk to Terry Peak Mountain for skiing and snowboarding. Check out the history of Lead by visiting the Black Hills Mining Museum, or head to Deadwood for a taste of the Wild West. Visit several gold mines, try your luck at the casinos or have a drink at the local watering hole.
If you are visiting in the summer, make the trip to Sturgis for the famous motorcycle rally that attracts over a half-million visitors every year. While you're there, you can wet your whistle at the Full Throttle Saloon - the world's largest biker bar - or head to the world-famous Iron Horse Saloon.
Be sure to make the journey to Mount Rushmore during your stay and explore all the outdoor attractions that surround this cabin. You’ll enjoy endless adventures at this supremely located property!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, brand new window AC unit, BioFuel fireplace, flat-screen satellite TV and many DVDs to choose from, hot tub, patio with a gas grill, driveway parking for 3 cars, and much more
- Tranquil Lead location - Nestled among tall Spruce and Aspen trees, with easy access to outdoor recreation and historic sites!
- Please inquire with Evolve about the 10% military discount and 10% returning traveler discount!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Suggested Car Type for Winter Months: front wheel drive, all-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive during the winter season. The roads are plowed regularly however it is next to a ski slope!Get the full listing »