This home is ideal for extended stay situations such WSOP, corporate, small group or family use. NOT a party home. We are making available a freshly updated single family 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home. All amenities and furnishings have been provided for daily living in a quiet and conveniently located gated community. We have hosted many guests with 100% 5 star reviews. (verifiable for interested parties, please ask). Credit info, government ID and selfie, matching with the person making a booking, is required at the time a request is made. A camera system is installed which monitors the exterior (not the inside) of the home.
**No smoking/no drugs on the property, period.**
Our place is located 7 minutes from McCarran Airport and 10 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip near the intersection of Tropicana & Pecos.
After booking a reservation, please do read over the details section which only becomes available after a reservation has been made. Doing so will answer important questions about our place.
The home is exactly as shown in the provided photos. We have gone to some lengths to offer a secure, clean, comfortable and cozy place to stay. Furnishings include California king bed (1), queen beds (2), trundle bunk bed with (1) double and (2) twin beds; extra linens; laundry facilities; fully equipped living area; fully equipped kitchen facilities; full baths (2).
Also supplied with this home: HVAC, Ethernet, WIFI and Netflix/Amazon/SlingTV (no cable tv) are offered for use. In short, everything needed for daily living has been made available.
Parking is provided within the attached two car garage. The garage is equipped with a remote controller and exterior key pad for access through the overhead roll up door. Entry into the home from the garage is through the kitchen.
Complimentary items and essentials have been made available for, you know, hospitality - right?
24 hour access does NOT mean late check ins and late check outs with prior arrangements are allowed. But, our place is located within a gated community and is set up for 24 hour access in order to accommodate your travel plans. There are two gates into the complex.
Because lock box access to the home is being provided, only one key is available for common use. If your circumstances dictate having another key, please communicate with us regarding obtaining another.
Other important items provided for access include gate proximity cards (2) and a garage remote (1). These items are located with the house manual in the entertainment console. It is important that these items are returned in good working order.
Our intention is to give guests as much space as possible while being available if the need arises. We are available for questions and assistance during regular hours by means of email, text or phone. Guests should expect one visit after arrival where questions or concerns can be addressed. Where late arrivals occur, this visit will be during the following day at a mutually agreed upon time.
When booking our guest house please keep in mind that since the home is in a gated community there is a gate code along with gate proximity cards for access. The gate code, and other access details, will be made available when a booking is confirmed. Please read over the details which only become available once a booking has been made. Doing so will provide important info about accessing our place.
This is a great area, we love it here! The community in which our place is located is gated and there is also a security patrol. It is clean, quiet, secure and with lots of nearby conveniences to make things a little smoother for day-to-day life. We like it, you probably will too.
Transportation! Transportation is close by including McCarran Airport, freeway access, buses, taxis, etc. McCarran is 7 minutes away, Strip is 10 minutes. Rental cars at McCarran are also minutes away. For determining travel times and getting to and from, the major cross streets near our place would be Tropicana and Pecos in Las Vegas, NV. 89120.
An important item to note is that Vegas is built for autos! Public transportation here is not what you might find in other metro areas. For example, bus travel here outside of the strip area would be described as lacking.
Our appreciation for complying with the following house rules is extended in advance:
* No smoking, no drugs on property, period.
* Only those confirmed during booking are welcome on the property.
* Only park in the garage, parking in spaces across the street may result in one's vehicle being towed.
* Rearranging furniture is not permitted.
* Do not attempt use of facilities located in Condominium complex across the street. Only those living in condos are entitled to use them.
* Interaction with neighbors emphatically discouraged. Only say "We are family friends from out of town here for a visit."
* No street shoes are to be worn in the house.
* Bookings longer than one week require cleaning and linen services. This means someone will be entering the home to clean and do linens, for which a charge is incurred.
* All household items and furnishings provided for use are expected to be clean and in working order upon check out.
* If you wish to cook foods associated with strong odors such as curries, fried fish, etc., you may do so if it is done outside using your own equipment.
* Children must be supervised and may not perform "outside activities" inside the home. A completely fenced in back yard is available for kid activities.
* Where any of the previous items have not been complied with that cause damage, appropriate deductions from your deposit may be made.
* Holiday bookings require a minimum 4 night reservation, not the normal 3 day reservation.
By listing the rules above, we have conveyed that we are looking for guests who are responsible and respectful of our place and the neighborhood, nothing more and nothing less is implied.
A house manual has been assembled and placed in the entertainment console.
We'll take the opportunity here to describe the kind of guests we'd like to have at our place. It should be easily seen that we have gone to good deal of effort and thought to put together a comfortable and secure place. In turn, this fact reflects the notion that we wish to have like-minded individuals as guests, ie, those who are thoughtful, responsible and respectful of what has been provided. Please note that these notions are not dependent on any "type" of person(s), rather, they are connected with an attitude and view on life that might be described as universal in nature and "above the norm" in terms of standards. Our purpose here is simply point out a certain expectation and understanding that will help prevent misunderstandings and problems from occurring, in advance of occurrence.
Thank you for your understanding.Get the full listing »