Bring along the whole crew for a stay at this Lanesborough home! With 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, this vacation rental easily accommodates a group of 20 in its well-appointed 2,070-square-foot interior, featuring new appliances, comfortable furniture, and a game room. To top it off, Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort lies just 3.3 miles away, with Ramblewild Adventure park even closer! No matter what brings you to the Berkshires area, this property is sure to serve as the perfect home base.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Basement: Futon
Home isn't just a place it's a feeling, which you'll find here at this family-oriented property. From the in-unit laundry machines and free WiFi to the central heat and comfortable furnishings, this house has everything you'll need for a comfortable stay.
After a day of skiing, prop up your feet in front of the living room's flat-screen cable TV. Can't decide on what to watch? Retreat to the downstairs game room, where you'll find a second flat-screen TV, along with a Foosball table and ping pong table - the ultimate entertainment space!
Hungry? The kitchen comes fully equipped to handle all of your culinary needs. Ample counter space and stainless steel appliances provide an effortless cooking experience, while the dining table for 8 is the perfect place to sample all of your recipes. Additional seating is available at the breakfast table and kitchen island, collectively hosting 8 more guests.
Savor morning coffee or evening nightcaps on the deck, taking in the mountain views as you do. When it comes to rest, you'll find plenty of accommodations throughout the 4 bedrooms, living room, and basement!
-- THE LOCATION --
A quick 3.3-mile drive will have you shredding the slopes of Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort! In addition to skiing, the resort is home to a mountain coaster and snowshoeing. End the day with a drink at Hendrick's Summit Lodge, soaking in the views of the Jericho Valley and Mt. Greylock, followed by dinner at Powder Hounds!
When the snow has melted and spring has sprung, lace up your boots for a scenic hike along the Appalachian Trail in Mt. Greylock State Reservation! If hiking doesn't spark your interests, driving to the top of the mountain is a great alternative. Make sure to visit on a clear day for views that go as far as 90 miles away!
Had your fair share of outdoor adventure? Take a 'rest day' at Ramblewild Adventure Park, located just 1.3 miles up the road. Cheshire Reservoir is another great attraction, with boating, fishing, and swimming found just minutes from the home.
For more metropolitan luxuries, head into Pittsfield, the Berkshires' largest city. Hancock Shaker Village, Berkshire Museum, and Barrington Stage Company are just a few of the area's major destinations. In summer, every third Thursday is full of cultural events, local food vendors, and fun activities for the young and young at heart! MASS MoCA, located in North Adams, is another attraction to not miss, along with Tanglewood, a live music venue, and the Lee Premium Outlets, found just 20 miles south.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs with Roku and streaming capabilities, fresh linens and towels, in-unit laundry machines with provided detergent, ping pong table and Foosball table, gas grill, central heating, deck, 2-garage parking spots and ample driveway parking, and more
- Peaceful Lanesborough location in the Berkshires - 1.3 miles from Ramblewild Adventure Park, 3.3 miles from Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort and restaurants like Powder Hounds, roughly 7 miles from Mount Greylock State Reservation and the Appalachian Trail, 8.6 miles from Pittsfield, 13 miles from Wahconah Falls State Park, and 30 miles from Lee Premium Outlets
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport (~41.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is recommended in the winter months to access the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »