Enjoy a relaxing getaway in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath cabin located on the shoulder of Lake Rabun and adjacent to the USDA Forest Service Lake Rabun Beach Recreation Area. Located between Tallulah Falls and Clayton, GA, the cabin is fully stocked for all your cooking and grilling needs and includes central heat and air as well as a wood burning stove. This cabin has everything you need to relax and unwind away from your busy city life. Many amenities are provided for your comfort including television, Wi-Fi, microwave, and a dishwasher. Wood floors throughout. There is a fenced backyard for your dog. Come visit our quiet and peaceful cabin. You will enjoy the tranquility and sounds of the birds, including pileated woodpeckers, chickadees, ruby throated humming birds and more.
BEDROOMS: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
• Bedroom 1: 1 queen
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen
• Bedroom 3: 1 queen & 1 single
• WITH 7 BEDS, YOU CAN HAVE OPTIONS FOR YOUR SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS, BUT PLEASE NOTE OUR MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS 7 PEOPLE.
PLEASE NOTE: 3-NIGHT MINIMUM rental period for HOLIDAY WEEKENDS. Additional discounts may be offered for rental periods greater than one week. NO SMOKING. PETS ALLOWED BUT LIMITED TO 2 DOGS UNDER 75 POUNDS. Check in time is after 3:00 p.m., and check out time by 11:00 a.m.
CELL SERVICE: Our carrier is Verizon, and we have no problem getting service at the cabin, although the signal goes in and out going around the lake. You may have some issues with other carriers. We have Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a landline at the cabin for your use.
Nearby activities include:
• Hiking to numerous nearby waterfalls (e.g., Angel Falls & Minnehaha Falls), to Rabun Bald, War Woman Dell on the Bartram Trail, and the Tennessee Rock trail at Black Rock Mountain State Park to name just a few of the trails in the area.
• Excellent birding opportunities nearby,
• Craft and art gallery hopping between the Suches Valley and Clayton including Mark of the Potter.
• Dining on Lake Burton at LaPrades on nearby Lake Burton or in Clayton at the U Joint, Clayton Café, Manriques Mexican restaurant, etc.
• Biking on numerous popular back roads in the area.
• Wine tasting at local vineyards including Tiger Mountain Vineyards, Stonewall Creek Vineyards, and 12 Spies Vineyard.
• Whitewater rafting on the Chatooga River.
• Outdoor movies at the Tiger Drive InGet the full listing »