Stunning Blue Ridge Mountain vistas await you from every angle of this Lake Toxaway vacation rental house. Nestled on 5 private acres, this 3,000-square-foot home has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms for 12 guests to unwind surrounded by picturesque panoramas. Take the canoe out onto the 2 private community lakes, hike through the woodland scenery, and while the day away on the spacious deck during your rejuvenating trip to the Appalachian mountains.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Bunk Room): Queen Bed, 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Boasting 3,000 square feet of space for relaxation rife with ridge line views, this Lake Toxaway house promises an unforgettable North Carolina vacation. Rustic charm and modern comforts blend perfectly to create a comfortable living space. For the kids, there is even a brand new tree house complete with 2 stories, a sleeping loft, a wraparound deck and railing!
Start your morning out on the deck in one of the wooden rockers watching the sun rise over the Blue Ridge Mountains. Head back inside to well-stocked fully equipped kitchen to prepare a breakfast feast for your crew. With a kitchen island providing extra counter space and stainless steel appliances to help you, cooking will be a breeze.
Eat together around the 8-person dining table before walking down to the private community lake and go for a paddle with the provided canoe. Don't forget to pack a picnic lunch to enjoy when you're done. After a day of hiking and boating, the deck is the perfect place to watch the sun sink behind the mountains.
As the stars come out, gather around the fire pit to roast s'mores before heading inside. If you're not quite ready for bed, cozy up on the couches in front of the wood-burning fireplace as you watch a movie on the flat-screen satellite TV. Downstairs, the pool table lets you have a little group competition before you turn in for the night.
When your eyes get heavy, retreat into either one of the master bedrooms where a plush queen bed awaits. Take a soothing soak in the tub in the full en-suite bathroom before crawling into bed for a blissful night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Though nestled in 5 acres of private mountaintop, this house is part of a community with access to 2 private lakes and a park for you to enjoy. Gorges State Park, Panthertown Valley Access Area and Nantahala National Forest offer spectacular hikes with mountain views and river gorges less than 25 miles from the house.
Since you'll be staying in an area known for its hundreds of waterfalls, you can book a tour with a local guide or get out and explore Rainbow Falls and Silver Run Falls yourself. Book an equestrian tour or rafting tubes and experience the rivers from a different perspective.
Take a day trip to drive along the stunning Blue Ridge Parkway or visit the beautiful grounds of the historic Biltmore Estate. Don't forget to explore Asheville, which is known for its historic architecture, vibrant arts scene and fine dining.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, 3 TVs with DVD players, DVD collection, wood-burning fireplace (some wood provided), washer and dryer, furnished deck, fire pit (some wood provided), 4-person canoe, children's life jackets, rafting tubes, a brand new tree house, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Idyllic Lake Toxaway location on 5 private acres with shared community amenities. Easily access area hotspots such as Rainbow Falls, Blue Ridge Parkway and the Biltmore Estate.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr, Fletcher, NC 28732, United States (~38.5 miles from property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property is in a mountainous area with a gravel driveway and multiple living spaces on both floors, which may not be suitable for the mobility impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »