A newly renovated vibrant 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath property located on a quiet residential street, just two blocks away from Main Street, and within walking distance to the town's shops, restaurants, movie theatre, Mirror Lake Beach, Lake Placid Marina, the Olympic Center and ice rinks. Whiteface Mountain is only a 15 minute drive.
Featuring a rustic cabin ambiance with an elegantly modern touch, this apartment offers accommodations for six, making it the perfect homebase for friends or families sharing a memorable retreat to the beautiful Adirondack Mountains.
Natural light pours into the home, offering 1,500 square feet of comfortable, open living space. The living area flows into the kitchen and is decorated with a charming wall mural and furnished with a queen-sized sleeper sofa, kitchen bar seating and a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV. In the fully-equipped, open-style kitchen, stainless steel appliances and elegant, modern lighting create the perfect space to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals.
Through the living area and down the hall is the charming, tidy bathroom area, perfect for freshening up each day Just across from the bathroom, in-unit laundry machines are provided for your convenience..
Beyond the utility rooms are the tastefully decorated, wood-furnished bedrooms with plush queen-sized mattresses.
The early riser of the group will enjoy sipping a fresh cup of morning coffee or tea outside on the quaint, stone patio area just outside the front door. In the evenings, enjoy the company of your loved ones while gathering around the fire pit to roast marshmallows on the patio.
For winter visitors, enjoy access to the heated garage, large enough for 1 car.
From the property, a short walk with spectacular views, to Mirror Lake's beach and Olympic venues.
Walk 2 blocks to Main Street in the village of Lake Placid and browse the unique shops, delicious restaurants, art galleries and many other attractions throughout the town.
In this quaint village town, you’ll also find the charming Main Street movie theater, a selection of cocktail lounges and a convention center.
During the winter, you and your travel companions will also be within walking distance of the Whiteface Ski Mountain shuttle that will take you directly to the resort and back for days of skiing and snowboarding.
Key Residence Features-
- Amenities include a 1-car heated garage, spacious deck with patio furniture, fully equipped kitchen, 42-inch flat screen cable TV in living room, Smart TV's in bedrooms, outdoor patio area with a fire pit, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines and more
- Fantastic location - Within walking distance of Lake Mirror, downtown village of Lake Placid, the Whiteface Mountain Ski Shuttle, hiking trails, and many more attractions!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the owner’s primary residence is upstairs and may occasionally have guests there while she is traveling. The units are completely separate and private.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »