A luxurious Lake Havasu area getaway awaits at this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home mere minutes from the beach! Boasting a private pool, covered patio, and 2,400 square feet of well-appointed living space, this property is ideal for those seeking comfort and convenience. Whether you're in Lake Havasu City to jet ski, play golf, or attend the World Off-Road Championship Series, this home will serve as the perfect home base for your stay in the Grand Canyon State.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin/Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Boasting hardwood floors, high-end decor, and cathedral ceilings, this one-of-a-kind house will feel like home from the second you arrive!
When you need a break from the southwestern sun, head into the open concept living area and turn on the flat-screen cable TV. As you watch your favorite shows, you'll be mere steps from the fully equipped kitchen.
Across from the granite breakfast bar, you'll find stainless steel appliances and all of the necessities to make a 5-star feast for your travel companions.
For a meal you'll never forget, turn on the outdoor ceiling fan and dine on the covered patio. While the kids splash around in the private pool, complete with a large seating area, the adults can wine and dine at the table for 6.
In addition to the unbeatable outdoor amenities, the property offers 2 complimentary bicycles, a foosball table, and a 3-car garage.
When eyes grow tired, soak in one of the two large bathtubs to unwind.
-- THE LOCATION --
Put on your bathing suit and head to Lake Havasu for a day of lakefront fun. Whether you choose to sunbathe at London Bridge Beach or wakeboard at Lake Havasu State Park, you'll be just 15 minutes from your home-away-from-home.
You'll find several other unique attractions in the area including London Bridge, Rotary Park, and several golf courses.
If you're in town for one of the area's coveted events such as the IJSBA International Jet Ski World Finals, Big 6 Grand Prix Series, or World Off-Road Championship Series, this home sits within minutes of the action!
Starting to crave a change of scenery? Head less than an hour and a half down the road to Mojave National Preserve or 3 hours away to Las Vegas for an unforgettable adventure.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private pool, covered patio, gas grill, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, an electric fireplace, free WiFi, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, foosball table, 2 complimentary bikes, parking for up to 7 vehicles, and more!
- Top-notch Lake Havasu City Location - 15 minutes from Lake Havasu, within minutes of landmarks like London Bridge and Rotary Park, 1.5 hours from Mojave National Preserve, 2.5 hours from Las Vegas, and a stone's throw from delicious restaurants
- Nearest Major Airport: Kingman Airport (~74 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This home sleeps 10 in beds but is flexible up to 12 with use of the queen air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »