Comfortable lakefront condo with beautiful views of the lake. Located in the heart of the Poconos, our condo is surrounded by nearby year-round activities to take advantage of. This cozy condo is the perfect size and layout for families and friends out for a tranquil Pocono Mountain escape with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably sleep 6-8 guests. Gather with your companions in the unit's spacious living room, boasting a warm fireplace and comfortable furnishings.
Wireless internet access, a small library and board games are provided to satisfy all your entertainment needs. Cable TV is also available in the living room and Master bedroom. New wood floor throughout the hallway and living room. Feel completely at home with a fully stocked kitchen equipped with all the necessary cooking appliances.
Step outside to either of the condo's two private balconies to admire sweeping views of Big Boulder Lake and the beautiful Pocono Mountains. When you're ready to call it a night, retire to one of the inviting bedrooms to rest up for the next eventful day. You'll find all the amenities you need to feel at home, including central air conditioning, central heating, and in-unit laundry machines for your convenience.
Guests will have access to all parts of the condo.There's no need to bring towels or linens - clean ones are provided for each arrival. Guests can park at the large parking lot in front of the building. In the summer, guests will have access to the community pool, hot tub, tennis, and lake activities including kayaking, swimming in the lake and boat rental. There is also water skiing and tubing available on Lake Harmony (more info can be found on the Lake Harmony Water Sports website). In the winter, firewood is provided free of charge.
We are just minutes away from Big Boulder - Jack Frost ski resort and Split Rock Resort, which offers skiing, an indoor water park, movie theater, bowling alley, arcade and more. Other activities nearby include white water rafting, skiing, fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, horseback riding, water parks, bowling, swimming, casinos, tennis, biking, and outlet shopping.
Some nearby attractions include:
- Big Boulder / Jack Frost Ski Resort (2 min drive)
- Mount Airy Casino
- Camelback Ski Resort
- Great Wolf Lodge - water park
- The Crossings Premium Outlets (you can find some great deals there!)
- Split Rock Resort (just a 5 min. drive!)
- historical town of Jim Thrope (a personal favorite - there are a variety of stores and restaurants as well as biking opportunities there!)
- Hickory Run State Park
- Pocono NASCAR Racetrack
- Blue Mountain Ski
- 22nd Annual Pocono's Irish and Celtic Festival - May
- NASCAR Pocono 500 - June
- Great Tastes of Pennsylvania Wine and Food Festival - June
- Pocono Blues Festival - July
- NASCAR Pennsylvania 500 Cup - August
- Tribute Fest - August
- 4th Annual Goodguys Rod & Custom Assn's American Nationals - September
- Arts & Crafts Festival - Columbus Weekend.Get the full listing »