Slip away into a Southern California dream while staying at this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom Lake Arrowhead vacation rental house. Nestled in the San Bernardino Mountains, this property provides up to 13 guests with numerous amenities, a convenient location and incredible views from a private deck, creating the perfect home base for exploring the scenic area. You'll enjoy seasonal outdoor activities including swimming, hiking, boating, skiing, snowshoeing, and so much more while staying here!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Cot
Upon arrival, high-beam cathedral ceilings and a towering wall of windows seize your attention as you settle into the 2,300-square-foot interior. The windows provide a clear view of the newly constructed deck, where you’ll spend hours cooking out on the gas grill, dining around the patio table and taking in the lake vista.
Light and airy, the spacious living area invites you to unwind in front of the fireplace, which is set into a stunning stone accent wall. Find a spot on the plush sofa in front of the flat-screen cable TV mounted next to the fireplace, or challenge your fellow guests to a competitive game of foosball.
Prepare your favorite sweets and treats in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring updated appliances, ample counter space, and a large center island. When you’re ready to feast, dine indoors around the expansive 8-person dining table or move your meal al fresco to the deck
Before calling it a night, step out onto the second-story sun porch to take in the starry night sky. Furnished with abundant Adirondack chairs, this outdoor space is the perfect place to relax and reconnect after a long day on the lake.
The master bedroom is distinguished by a king-sized bed, full en-suite bathroom and a sliding door to access the deck. Guests staying in the second bedroom will enjoy access to the sun porch, while those in the third bedroom will have the convenience of a private en-suite bathroom. Larger groups will enjoy the convenience of a queen-sized pullout bed in the living room as well as an additional rollaway cot!
-- THE LOCATION --
Experience a peaceful getaway at this property with views of Lake Arrowhead, the San Bernardino Mountains, and beautiful foliage including pine, cedar and dogwood. You’ll fall in love with this mountain resort town that offers guests a chance to experience numerous outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, water and snow skiing, and so much more!
In the winter, head to one of the several ski resorts in the area including Snow Valley, Bear Mountain and Snow Summit for skiing and snow tubing. Additional winter activities include snowshoeing and winter hikes, both offered by The Big Bear Ranger Station and Discovery Center located 26 miles away.
In the summer, spend sunny days playing on the shores of Lake Arrowhead. Tavern Bay is the perfect place to swim, water ski, boat and fish into the calm, clear water. Afterwards, hop aboard the Arrowhead Queen Tour Boat to hear the lake’s history and see celebrity homes! Finish the day off with a free concert on Center Stage in Lake Arrowhead Village.
In Lake Arrowhead Village, dine at one of the delicious restaurants such as Woody’s Boat House and Village Pizza, both located only 6 minutes away. You’ll also enjoy great shopping and a spa day in the nearby area.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, gas fireplace, foosball table, free WiFi, new deck with gas grill and patio table, sun porch, fresh towels, parking for 5 vehicles, guest passes for the beach and more
- Great Lake Arrowhead location - Only 3 minutes from Tavern Bay and 6 minutes from Lake Arrowhead Village! Easy access to a plethora of outdoor activities including skiing, snow tubing, hiking, horseback riding, water skiing and so much more
- Easy access and driving during the winter! Roads are plowed and well accessible
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ontario International Airport (~44.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 12 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and on the sleeper sofa, but the addition of 1 guest on the provided rollaway cot is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »