Escape to the Poconos Mountains and stay at this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental house in Lake Ariel. Step out to the private deck for fresh air and to barbecue on the gas grill, or use the community amenities. You’ll have access to 2 sand beaches, 2 heated pools, a recreational sports complex, 5 lakes, and more. Drive to Scranton, 30 minutes away, to shop, tour museums, and dine at gourmet restaurants, or plan a day of hiking in the Poconos Mountains located a little over 40 minutes away.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin/Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin/Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This property serves as the perfect home-away-from-home for your group regardless of what season you visit. During the colder months, cozy up in the living room with a blanket and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
One of the couches doubles as a sleeper bed, so when you’re ready to sleep, you can doze off with the TV providing soft background noise.
With access to a fully equipped kitchen, utilize the stainless steel appliances to prepare delicious home-cooked meals.
During the summer, step out to the deck and fire up the gas grill to cook your steaks to perfection. Sit at the outdoor table for an al fresco experience then, after, mosey over to the outdoor seating area to relish a cocktail and chat with your loved ones.
Watch the stars come out and call it a night, retiring to one of the 3 inviting bedrooms for a peaceful slumber.
-- THE LOCATION --
With access to such amazing community amenities, you’ll never want to leave the property! Fill your days by spending time at one of the 2 heated pools, 6 lakes and ponds, a golf course, clubhouse, ski hill, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, power boat lake, 2 sand beaches, fitness center, mini golf, art center, saunas, indoor shuffleboard court, basketball court, volleyball court, pickleball, a game room, and so much more!
If you’re traveling with family, plan an outing that everyone can enjoy! See tigers, parrots, and cougars at Claws ‘N’ Wild Animal Park, or head over to Costa’s Family Fun Park for go-karting, laser tag, mini golf, and an arcade. Later, go to Kundla's Western Beef Company to enjoy a down-home joint featuring classic BBQ options and an outdoor space with an open pit.
Go for a scenic drive to Scranton to tour the Steamtown National Historic Site, Pennsylvania Anthracite Heritage Museum, or the Electric City Trolley Station and Museum. Bring your ski gear and shred fresh powder at Hideout Ski Slope, Montage Mountain Resorts, Ski Big Bear at Masthope Mountain, or other ski resorts!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, flat-screen cable TV, Hulu, Super Nintendo, free WiFi, deck with outdoor dining and seating, fire pit, gas grill, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Access to community amenities including 2 heated pools, 6 lakes and ponds, a 9-hole golf course, clubhouse, ski hill, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, power boat lake, 2 sand beaches, fitness center, mini golf, art center, saunas, indoor shuffleboard court, basketball court, volleyball court, pickleball, a game room
- Great Lake Ariel location near hiking trails, shops, restaurants, Scranton, ski resorts and so much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~27 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »