Plan a trip to the Poconos and stay at this Lake Ariel vacation rental house! This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom property is well-suited to host any large gathering, family trip, or group of 14 guests. Enjoy on-site amenities - including a pool table, Foosball, and wet bar - or venture out to take advantage of the many Hideout community amenities! With sunny beaches, mini-golf, gaming courts, and endless activities available, life in the Poconos doesn't get any better than this!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Main Living Room: 2 Pullout Beds | Lower Level Living Room: 2 Pullout Beds
You'll feel right at home from the moment you arrive at this spacious property, which features air conditioning in every floor and room. With 1,802 square feet of living space and 3 stories, you'll have plenty of room to relax with family and friends.
During the downtime, watch a movie on one of the 6 DirecTVs, or play a round of Foosball, Pool, or ping-pong in the basement. This finished basement also features a wet bar for the older crew and a video game console for the little ones!
The remodeled, fully equipped kitchen features granite counters, an island, and everything you need to dine in. When the weather's right, fire up the gas grill and enjoy some burgers on the deck while the trees sway all around, adding to the already serene ambiance.
End each evening with a nightcap on the porch swing before retiring to one of the 3 bedrooms, or one of the 4 pullout beds. The bedrooms all features brand new queen mattresses for optimum comfort.
The Hideout Community boasts dozens of on-site amenities! Take advantage of 6 lakes, pools, beaches, tennis courts, basketball courts, a private 9-hole golf course, clubhouse with activities, on-site restaurant, tiki bar - the list goes on!
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is just a short walk from North Beach and Roamingwood Lake, where you can swim and sunbathe the days away. Rent a paddle boat or row boat to get out on the water!
Pay a small additional fee for even more Hideout amenities. Whether you're taking golf lessons at the private 9-hole course, mini-golfing, sledding, and ice skating, or opting for a ping-pong tournament, dance class, luau, bingo, or movie night, you'll have plenty of fun here!
During the winter, pack the ski gear and shred the slopes of Hideout Ski Area! You will have access to the Hideout's private ski hill, which is not available to the general public. No worries about long lines as only those visiting or living in the Hideout are allowed on the hill! The Hideout Ski Hill has its own ski lift too! There are also ski lessons available for a fee along with a practice / Bunny Hill for beginners. Right next to the ski hill is the snow tubing hill to add to your fun... Yes, you read this right, this community has its own private ski hill and it's less than 1 mile from this house!
Within 10 minutes of the home, you'll find Lake Wallenpaupack, where you can rent jet-skis, powerboats, or even go parasailing!
All the best of the Poconos is accessible within an hour or 2-hour drive. Visit the many state game lands in the area, ski at Montage Mountain and Big Bear, or visit the several Poconos golf courses, water parks, malls, white-water rafting, outlet shopping, and historic sight-seeing tours.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, 6 flat-screen DirecTVs, in-unit laundry machines, video game console, private deck, fireplace, pool table, ping-pong table, wet bar, on-site parking, and more!
- Community amenities (some available for an additional fee) including lakes, 2 outdoor swimming pools, rec center, gym, tennis courts, basketball courts, 2 beaches, private 9-hole golf course, art center, ski lift, tubing, sledding, and much, much more!
- Wonderful location in the sought-after Hideout Community! Just a short walk from North Beach and a few minutes from all the community amenities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~ 28 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with a $100 per stay fee (Max 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- There is a $100 Amenity fee per HOA requirements; this provides 9 access badges for the community amenities
- Guests will be responsible for HOA fines that occur during their stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »