Come experience Pohailani and the Kahana area! Kahana is located in West Maui in between Ka'anapali and Napili/Kapalua. Sandy Kahana Beach is just steps across the street from our condo.
Situated in a lush garden setting at the Pohailani condos in Kahana, our 2nd floor cozy 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom beach theme condo is a quiet retreat to call your home away from home on Maui. Our air conditioned condo is the perfect place for your Hawaiian vacation.
Only a two minute walk to the beach, Pohailani #252, is a peaceful two bedroom / one bath condominium that sleeps six comfortably. There is cable TV in the living room and high speed wifi. Vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans throughout contribute to the airy tropical feel of this unit. A large covered lanai overlooks the lush tropical park like setting with a table for dining and futon for afternoon naps. Perfect for a relaxing cocktail while keeping a close eye on the kids playing!
Kahana has so many beach parks to snorkel, picnic, or barbecue and it’s refreshingly cooler at night than other parts of the island. Restaurants of varying cuisine up and down the West side, with many tucked away in tropical foliage, to offer the slower pace that people look for in Hawaii. Incredible snorkeling at Kapalua and Napili Bays which are absolutely stunning and just a short drive from our condo. No need to pay for a snorkeling trip - just jump right in.
For the golfer, there are four world class golf courses within seven minutes from the condo. 5 minutes South is beautiful Ka'anapali with two 18 hole courses and 10 min North is Kapalua featuring The Plantation Course and the Kapalua Bay course. The Plantation Course is the home of the PGA Championships tournament, the first competition of the PGA Tour each year. If these four courses are not enough challenge, there are eight other top rated courses on Maui plus the Kahului city course.
Aside from the golf, Ka'anapali offers terrific dining at five star restaurants, black rock beach, shopping and the Whale Museum at Whalers Village. Three more minutes south is Lahaina, once the whaling capital of the world, Lahaina's Front Street is one of the world's largest banyan trees covering 2/3 of an acre. Behind the banyan tree is the Lahaina Harbor where you depart for sea excursions to watch the whales - in season, cruise to other islands. On Front Street there is incredible dining and shopping with several art and jewelry shops featuring world re-known artist's pieces.
• Our condo accommodates a max of 6 guests.
• There is a Queen bed in each room and a sofa bed in the living room.
• High speed Wi-Fi
• New flat screen tv in the living room with Time Warner cable box with hundreds of channels.
• Ceiling fans are in every room.
• remodeled appliances, cabinetry, furniture and decor.
• On-site laundry facility at the clubhouse. There is not a washer/dryer in our condo.
• Outdoor dining table on the lanai/patio with futon for addition seating.
• 4 Beach chairs, soft sided cooler, beach toys, snorkel sets, 1 child life vest, Beach towels / blanket
• 2 swimming pools
• 3 BBQs (1 ocean front)
• 1 tennis court
• 1 assigned parking space right next to the condo space #9 with quest parking lot close by.
• Walking distance to Kahana Beach located across the street.
• Please note there is NOT a dishwasher in this condo. There are great restaurants within walking distance to enjoy your meals and a kitchen if you wish to cook at the condo.
• This is a 2nd floor condo with approximately 10 steps going to the condo. Prior to committing to a reservation, please be sure everyone in your party is ok with stairs. Refunds, credits or room moves will not be given after guests have checked in.
• $160 departure cleaning fee
• 15.25% Hawaii State Taxes
This is a really great value if you are looking for a clean, quiet, condo in West Maui that has resort amenities without all the resort hustle and bustle.
*Once you have booked I will provide with additional information about shopping, restaurants, and activities. I am reachable at anytime and I am happy to answer any questions that you may have in order to make your stay in Maui as wonderful as possible.Get the full listing »