Hawaii Tax ID 050-476-6464-01
Hokulani 637 is perfect for your Maui stay. Read our 5 star reviews.
• *We do not charge an additional resort fee or self-paring parking fee*
• Personal meet and greet at the resort upon your arrival and full-service concierge during your stay.
• Located on Maui’s renowned Kaanapali North Beach, this luxury west facing, full ocean view studio provides the space you need, and an extraordinary unobstructed ocean view you will never forget.
• When the bifold doors in the studio are open, it feels like indoors and outdoors are one, giving you a wonderful spacious outdoor feel when you're inside the studio.
• The studio sleeps 4 comfortably with a king bed, a queen sofa bed and Pac N Play for the little ones.
• Appointed with local artwork, granite counter tops, high-end furnishings, Bosch appliances, in-studio Bosh washer and dryer, luxury linens and spa towels.
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with everything from a bullet blender to a martini shaker.
Don’t hesitate, book now, we fill up fast. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Luxury at its finest:
-Located on the world famous, spectacular Ka'anapali Beach
-Unobstructed ocean view looking across the koi pond and the main pool out to the ocean and beyond to the island of Lanai
-Folding glass wall opens the indoor living area to the lanai
-Inner courtyard view lit with tiki torches at sunset (amazing!)
-Gourmet kitchen w/ granite countertops and Bosch appliances
-Granite island bar for drinks and dining
-Luxury furnishings, king size bed and queen convertible bed
-Tile/granite bath with separate shower and large soaking tub
-Central air conditioning and ceiling fan
-En-suite Bosch washer and dryer
-Free high-speed wireless internet (wifi)
-IPhone/IPad Clock Radio
-40' LCD TV, 60+ cable channels, Blu-ray/DVD
-2 Tommy Bahama back-pack/cooler beach chairs
-2 Body Glove Rush boogie boards
-Pack ‘N Play On the Go Travel Playard/Crib
The prestigious Honua Kai's spectacular on-site amenities include:
-38 acre manicured grounds, 5 spectacular pools, expansive beach, snorkeling reef
-Duke's world famous restaurant for dining and happy hour right on property
-Children's pool with sand play area, swim-under waterfall and water-slide
-Poolside activity center with rentals, pool and beach toys, and sundries
-Poolside Viking gas grills and picnic area with tables for dining
-A'ina Gourmet Deli and Market for all your cooking needs and great coffee
-Ho'Ola Spa with a Himalayan Salt Room
-Fitness center featuring top-quality equipment
-On-site concierge service
-Parking or Valet Parking and 24-hour staffed security
-On property Whaler's Market for all your grocery needs
When you're ready to wander beyond Honua Kai:
-The endless beauty of Maui awaits with all its opportunities for fun and adventure
-Championship golf courses just minutes away (several)
-World-class shopping at Whaler’s Village just minutes away
-Supermarket, dive/snorkel rentals within walking distance
-Oceanside restaurants & bars within walking distance
-The quaint town of Lahaina is 10 min. by car - fun tourist shopping and local eats
-Whale watching, sunset cruises, zip lining, drive to Hana, hiking, snorkel cruises, helicopter tours, kayaking
-Stand-up paddle-boarding, surfing, sightseeing, dining, sailing, luau, horseback riding, parasailing, sport fishing, etc.
Rates vary by season
TAT Tax 10.25%, GET Tax 4.16% (total Hi. Taxes 14.41%) 14.41%
Hawaii Tax ID 050-476-6464-01
$165/stay cleaning fee
No self parking fee, valet parking fee $5 per day
No resort fees
Keywords: Honua Kai, Maui Hawaii, Maui, Hawaii, Luxury Studio Condominium, Full Ocean View Condo, Hokulani, 6th Floor, Studio, Ocean Front, Ocean ViewGet the full listing »