SPRING SALE: Up to 2 Nights FREE from $845 per night! Limited dates available. Hurry!
Experience a truly effortless vacation. Stroll less than 100 steps to the beach at a moment's whim, or live it up in Lahaina, local-style! Wheels optional. Perfect for honeymooners yearning for isolation, and ideal for families seeking an affordable, yet private accommodations with the extensive space and comforts of home.
LOCATION: The ultimate in convenience.
- Just steps to a beautiful sandy beach! Walk to pristine, reef-protected Keiki (baby) Beach with white sands and clear waters throughout the year! Baby Beach is perfect for children and swimmers of all levels. Learn Stand Up Paddle or kayak to explore coral reef pods nearby. Enjoy whale-watching during the winter months.
- Set on the quiet northern side of Front Street's Millionaire’s Row, the villa commands direct passage to the quaint town of Lahaina. Once a lively, whaling town it now boasts unique shops, art galleries, and world-class, Michelin-rated restaurants with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
RESIDENCE: A truly effortless vacation!
This unique, single-story private home is ideal for the discerning guest who expects nothing less. With emphasis on understated luxury, the villa is tastefully remodeled in Modern-Asian style with beautifully-appointed furnishings, custom-made Balinese fixtures, and genuine work from local artists. An open layout features a Great Room with communal living space for social interaction perfect for impromptu entertaining. Prepare simple or epicurean meals from the well-stocked, brightly-lit kitchen. Sliding doors open extending the living area into the private walled gardens of the lanai, furnished with teak, for a complete feel of paradise. Spend afternoons in quiet leisure where unsurpassed views of the lush West Maui mountains can be enjoyed right from a hammock.
- Master Suite 1: king-size bed and sitting area. Spacious bath with spa tub, dual sinks, glass-enclosed shower, separate water closet and large walk-in closet
- Master Suite 2: queen-size bed with private bath
- Guestroom 3: four-poster, queen-size bed. Private access from the lanai.
- Guestroom 4: queen-size bed
- Guestroom 5: two, twin beds (can be converted to king-size with advance notice)
- Guestroom 6: two, twin beds (daybed and trundle with memory-foam mattress)
* Additional bedding includes a sofa bed with queen-size memory-foam mattress. A roll-away can be made available for a nominal fee with advance notice.
CHILDREN'S FURNISHINGS: (included)
Two Pack 'n Play playards, high chair, and stepping stool. A crib can also be made available for a nominal fee with advance notice.
BEACH GEAR: (included)
Beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, cooler, mats, and sand toys available for guest's use.
- Celebrate warm evenings with a family barbecue in the spacious and festive lanai. Convenient gas grill (with extra tank of propane provided) and dining furnishings to enjoy a hot, tropical night.
- Enjoy movie nights with friends in high-definition, widescreen Plasma TV (one in each room with cable and DVDs).
- For the home chef, plenty of silverware, china, crystals, cookware, linens, beautiful serving platters, and even baking supplies.
- Complimentary high-speed wi-fi Internet, books, classic board games, DVD/CD library, and X-Box player.
- Freshly-scented soaps and Tommy Bahama amenities. A cleaning and laundry starter kit also provided. Hawaiian robes and handsome Japanese happi cloths available for guests' use.
- Parking for up to 4 vehicles at no additional cost.
A dedicated concierge is available and services are included with the reservation. An on-call butler, chauffeured-car, and massage service can be easily arranged upon request. Pre-provisioning available for guest’s convenience.
Reserve the villa now and create unforgettable memories to last a lifetime with family and friends.Get the full listing »