Summit Residence at KAANAPALI VISTA
KAANAPALI VISTA is a very special neighborhood, literally surrounded by Kaanapali Resort and its two World-class Golf Courses. The Summit Residence is just one of four exceptional Vacation Home Rental choices that offer a Unique Experience and Exceptional Management that will ensure your expectations are met or exceeded.
Summit Residence at Kaanapali Vista:
Kaanapali Luxury Vacation Home 4500 sf ~ 5BD/5.5BA with amazing Ocean views; Private Heated Pool, Entertainment Room, Fitness Center, and Mini-Spa, just a short walk to Kaanapali Beach and Whaler's village…
SPECIALS ~ "Great deals on partial weeks" 2019 - 2020
1) JULY 20 - 23 / Just $699 Per night (4 Nights)
2) AUG 26 - 31 / Just $799 Per night (5 Nights)
3) OCT 17 - 21 / Just $699 Per Night (4 Nights)
4) DEC 15 - 19 / Just $699 Per Night (4 Nights)
5) JAN 28 - FEB 01 - 2020 / Just $999 Per Night (4 Nights)
The Summit Residence boasts a spacious 4500 sq ft open floor plan and sits at the very top/summit of Kaanapali Vista. This exceptional newly remodeled home offers the very best ocean views in this small community perched directly above Kaanapali Resort, surrounded by the Kaanpali Kai and Royal Golf courses. If you didn't know better, you would likely think that Kaanapali Vista is the residential component of Kaanapali Resort. The front lanai areas have just been remodeled with beautiful stone, the Swimming pool has completely re-plastered and includes three amazing ceramic “Honu” (Hawaiian sea turtles), created by renown Artist Robert Vogland. The Summit Residence is brimming with beautiful art, old growth Koa wood cabinetry throughout this expansive home, and a mini-surfboard museum including two authentic wooden surfboards from 1895 and 1932 are here for your enjoyment. We do not know of another Vacation Rental that has an entire floor dedicated Entertainment. There truly is something for everyone to enjoy on the first level of this amazing home; from the beautiful Billiards table, to the foosball table and if "old school" entertainment is not your thing, there is an 85 inch 4K TV with all the latest games, or perhaps you might simply want to sit at the bar and enjoy sports, or take-in a movie. Dine and barbeque on the Golf course lanai with exceptional Golf course and Ocean views; melt away in the poolside spa that overlooks Kaanapali and the Pacific Ocean, relax in the private outdoor "mini-spa" tub or stroll into Kaanapali for some beach-time or a bite to eat… Everything you are dreaming of is waiting for you here at The Summit Residence…
This Kaanapali Luxury Vacation home is ideal for the family or extended family that is looking for the amenities of a Resort and the comfort(s) of a home. With it's unique proximity to Kaanapali Resort, The Summit Residence promises both the experience of a comfortable well-appointed home, and the feel of actually staying within the Kaanapali Resort, with Kaanapali Beach, Whaler's Village, excellent shopping, dining, and golfing just a three to ten minute walk away…
The Summit Residence is licensed for TEN guests by County Regulation(s): Maximum two persons per bedroom, infants under two years old also permitted. All parking must be ON PROPERTY, On-Street Parking is absolutely forbidden. Three of the bedrooms upstairs have a bathroom including a shower and bathtub on-suite. One of the bedrooms upstairs shares a bathroom downstairs that is shared with the downstairs bedroom. There is an additional half bath upstairs, and there is a fifth full bath including a shower located in the pool room.
HOUSE RULES MAY BE FOUND AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THIS DESCRIPTION
Summit Residence features
1. Lennox Signature Series Central Air conditioning
2. HEATED SWIMMING POOL
3. Hot tub (Ocean & Kaanapali views)
4. Expansive Ocean view all stone deck with Swimming pool, Spa and EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
5. Entertainment Room (Approx 800 sf) including: Billiards table, Foosball table, 85 inch 4K TV with the latest Video games, Bar, and Mini-kitchenette
6. Four Chaise lounges poolside with tables and entertainment seating for four
7. Expansive Golf course deck with BBQ, Ocean and Golf course views
8 Dining seating for eight persons on the Golf course deck (Just off the dining room)
9. Large kitchen perfect for entertaining (Two refrigerators)
10. Interior Dining table just off the kitchen for six persons
11. Upper lanai deck with dining table for four persons, and entertainment seating for four more
12. Sound system by “Sonos”, with eight separate zones both inside and outside for the music of your choice
13. Home “theater” experience includes an 80" wall mounted TV
14. Xbox and games including: NBA 2K 18 LEGENDS EDITION, MADDEN NFL 18, and FORZA 7 MOTORSPORT
15. Secure WiFi is available throughout the home
16. Beach goodies: Eight boogie boards, four soft top surfboards, eight beach towels, eight beach chairs, soft coolers, and more
17. For your baby: One pack-n-play, one Light Stroller,, one High Chair, and beach toys
18. Master bedroom #1 / “Serenity” is the most spacious of all the bedrooms. Watch whales frolic from the bed, relax in the “mini-spa” with walk-in shower for two, and a private outdoor courtyard that includes a beautiful six-foot waterfall and a 3000-year-old Stone river bath that was handcrafted in Bali. R E L A X in the comfort of your very own “mini-spa”.
19. Master bedroom # 2 / “Blue room” Is a calming room decorated in hues of blue and complimented with Island art. The Blue room is located on the golf course side of the home and enjoys both Ocean and Golf course views. This lovely room has direct access to the Golf course deck.
20. Master bedroom #3 / “Kaanapali Vista” Is a bright bedroom with an amazing private lanai that truly captures the essence of the Kaanapali Vista name with it's views through Kaanapali Resort out to the Pacific Ocean, and on to Molokai and Lanai.
21. Bedroom #4 with Den / “Ohana” or family” is ideal for Mom and Dad with baby(s) “or not”… (2 years and under). This unique room is just off the kitchen, and is perched-over the garage, offering some of the most dramatic views in the home. The bathroom is not connected to this bedroom, but the trade-offs make this bedroom very desirable…
22. Bedroom #5 (Downstairs on the Entertainment level) "Antiquity" This lovely room has old world charm adorned with classic paintings and antique furnishings. This room is the quietest of all the rooms, offering maximum privacy.
The Summit Residence is owned by Hawaii Real Estate Broker Steven G Gatchell R(B), who owns and operates Maui life Realty with his business partner Barry Ware R(S). Steven and Barry manage seven properties at the Honua Kai Resort and Spa on Kaanapali Beach North. If you have been shopping multiple properties, chances are you have come across Steven and Barry's names, and may know them as “Honua Kai's Finest”. Knowing “who” you are dealing with is crucial to the success of your precious vacation time. Steven and Barry have specialized in Luxury Vacation Rentals for over eight years on VRBO, and both have homes within minutes to the Summit residence. We are happy to share our other VRBO listings with you so that you have the utmost comfort in booking this exceptional Kaanapali Luxury home Rental. VRBO will ensure you are booking with a reputable company, Steven and Barry will ensure the highest level of customer care to ensure your expectations are met or exceeded.
D I S C L O S U R E S:
1. Manager/Owner reserves the right to refuse service to any person(s), for any reason.
2. Any stay less than seven nights must fit into our calendar, and is subject to our discretion/approval.
3. Nightly rates are subject to change without notice. Once you have entered into a Rental Agreement, you are GUARANTEED the rate that is stated in your Rental Agreement.
4. All reservations require a credit card number to reserve a suite. You may pay by check, but a credit card is required to secure a reservation. We use a third party that has extremely high PCI compliant standards (Streamline Vacation Rental Software).
Vacation Rental License # STWM 2017/0009
Transient Vacation License # TAT-038-779-9040
General Excise Tax License # GET-0387799040
Brokers License RB 18362
Office ID 9944
SUMMIT RESIDENCE AT KAANAPALI VISTA
Aloha and welcome to the summit Residence at Kaanapali Vista. As with any Resort or Hotel, there are: Policies and regulations that are required of all Guests'. Please acknowledge the following list of Policies, Rules and regulations for the summit Residence at Kaanapali Vista:
1) Quiet hours are from 9:00 PM, till 8:00 AM, seven days a week. During these times, noise levels shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. Outside sound systems should not exceed “HALF” levels past 9:00 PM. This policy is strictly enforced.
2) Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short- term rental home is prohibited.
3) PARKING POLICIES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED BY COUNTY REGULATION. ALL vehicles shall be parked in the driveway ONLY. There is ample parking for six vehicles or more. On-street parking is strictly prohibited at ALL TIMES.
4) No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
5) Suntan lotions should be thoroughly washed before sitting on furnishings.
6) There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Swim at your own risk.
7) Running and “horse-play” is absolutely forbidden around the pool area(s).
8) SMOKING AREA is allowed in one area ONLY. Smoking is allowed in the chaise lounges at the outer edge of the pool area, and there is a sign designating this area. SMOKING is absolutely forbidden in the home, and a $2,000 penalty will be assessed to any guest that smokes in the home (Or too close to the home that would cause the odor of smoke within the home). Smoking should NOT OCCUR anywhere that would cause the inside of the home to smell of smoke.
Agreed: (The undersigned agrees for ALL Guest's over the age of eighteen) Must be signed by ALL AdultsGet the full listing »