Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas North timeshare
- AVAILABLE December 18th to 25th, 2020.
- Pay resort: $14-20/day
- READ below for cleaning/etc AND brief explanation about timeshare reservations
- Wheelchair accessible / ADA, call resort directly to ensure you receive. If you need ADA you MUST inform us at booking.
This is a timeshare owner reservation. You are under no obligation to attend any sales activity :) PLEASE NOTE for most dates, due to high reservation demand, owners almost always pre-reserve units a year in advance where the reservation is OFTEN 7 nights long with check-in on Fri, Sat, or Sun. If you desire check-in and/or check-out Mon thru Thur, we can coordinate any available additional reservation for the nights which are in addition to the 7 night reservation. HOWEVER the rate for additional reservation MAY be at a substantially higher nightly rate than shown for this listing. ALSO if you request a stay which is fewer than 7 nights, there will be times when the only way to provide a unit is via a pre-reserved 7 night reservation.
NOTE This reservation DOESN'T INCLUDE COMPLIMENTARY DAILY housekeeping/amenities, although SOME SERVICES ARE COMPLIMENTARY:
- 7 night stays include a mid week complimentary "Tidy Clean" which includes trash removal, new towels/linens (beds are made) and replacement of toiletries. Vacuuming is not performed although there is a vacuum in the unit :)
- You may request additional Tidy Clean for approx $20 per Tidy Clean, or FULL CLEANING for a higher amount.
- You may request fresh towels and/or linens to your unit, you do the work, $0 (free)
This timeshare resort offers cribs and highchairs upon request. These items are limited in supply and therefore not guaranteed. Charges may apply. To make arrangements, please contact the resort up to 24 hours in advance of your arrival.
Rollaway beds are limited to one per villa and are not available for studio guests due to space limitations.
This reservation doesn't have a view guarantee, however upon arrival you might be assigned an ocean view unit!
The Two-Bedroom Premium Villa in this Westin oceanfront resort is approximately 1400 square feet and sleeps 8 adults comfortably (Two King-sized beds and two sofa beds). In addition, it features these amenities:
•Master suite with king-sized Westin Heavenly Bed, in suite bath, sofa sleeper, mini kitchen, and flat-panel TV
•Master bedroom with king-sized Westin Heavenly Bed and flat-panel TV
•Westin Heavenly Bath with large shower, separate whirlpool tub and two vanities
•Living area with sofa bed
•Flat-panel TV, DVD player and Bose Wave AM/FM radio in living area
•Fully equipped kitchen includes glass cooktop, microwave oven, full-size refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dinnerware
•Washer and dryer
•Private lanai with outdoor furniture
•Telephone line with voice mail and data ports
*Villa amenities are subject to change. Furnishings may vary.
• Four outdoor swimming pools
• 2 Kiddie pools, including one with a pirate ship and slides
• Sand beach
• Water slide
• Outdoor Jacuzzi spas
• Westin Kids Club®
• The Keiki Courtyard featuring a variety of family activities
• Spa Helani, A Heavenly Spa by Westin™
• WestinWORKOUT® fitness center
• Pailolo Bar and Grill
• Pulehu, An Italian Grill
• Ocean Pool Bar & Grill
• Pu‘ukoli‘i General Store
• Kai Ala Market
• Outdoor barbecue grills
• Lighted tennis courts
• DVD rental kiosk
• Business center with Internet access
• Complimentary shuttle service to the town of Lahaina and sister resorts in Ka‘anapali
Resort amenities are subject to change
Check in at this resort in the same way you do any hotel / resort. Full guest privileges at this resort.
- The resort WILL REQUIRE your government ID / passport to have the same name as what we provide to them (it's OK to omit your middle name/initial), and more than one Airbnb policy necessitates we require your Airbnb name be the same as that on your ID.
If the named guest is under the age of 21, the resort will not allow you to check in, and you will not receive a refund!
THIS IS THE WESTIN TIMESHARE RESORT, NOT THE HOTEL.
- Guests staying at the timeshare have full access and privileges for EVERYTHING at the TIMESHARE ( INCLUDING the pools and slides).
- Guests may charge expenses at the Sheraton and Westin hotels to their timeshare unit.
- HOWEVER timeshare guests do not have access to the HOTEL pools NOR the Westin Hotel waterslide park. NO ONE has access to the Westin hotel water slide except Westin hotel guests ... just like no one except Westin timeshare guests may use the Westin timeshare pools and water slide.
Timeshare resort guest access and charging privileges to the hotels are subject to change without notice.Get the full listing »