"Aina Nalu Resort K -208 - Lahaina"
Enjoy the tranquility and charm of this air conditioned second floor 2 bedroom / 2 bath Aina Nalu condominium in the K building of Aina Nalu Resort. You will be greeted to this 9 acre island oasis by the lushly landscaped and finely manicured grounds in the heart of Lahaina Town. Aina Nalu Resort an affordable and adventurous alternative to the traditional hotel experience. If comfort and affordability are among your top priorities, then this unit deserves your strong consideration
* Open air floor plan with air conditioning, ceiling fans and tasteful casual island décor
* Second floor location
* Generously sized main living area with queen sized sofa sleeper, flat screen television with cable
* Fully equipped kitchen with full sized refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
* All the dinnerware, flatware, glassware and cutlery needed
* Master bedroom has a king size bed, flat screen TV and adjoins to one of two full bathrooms with beautiful stone walk-in showers
* Second bedroom is furnished with full sized bunk beds with an optional trundle bed and flat screen TV
* Complimentary WiFi
* Stackable washer and dryer
The resort has two pools to choose from. There is a larger infinity salt water pool or a lovely smaller garden pool both surrounded by nine acres of beautifully landscaped and maintained grounds. Additionally the community shares a hot tub, BBQ grills and cabanas.
Onsite parking is provided for $20 per day and parking passes are available for purchase at the resort's front desk. Smoking is allowed only in special designated areas throughout the property.
Packing for Aina Nalu is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryers in all bathrooms, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including: paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Aina Nalu is truly an oasis within the famous and historic 19th century whaling town of Lahaina. You are a short walk to anywhere in this charming town including the beach with fine snorkeling, surfing and paddle boarding. In addition to its historical landmarks, modern day Lahaina boasts some of the best art galleries, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife on the entire island. You will enjoy a plentiful number of eateries ranging from casual to fine dining over a full variety of cuisines. Lahina is the west side’s main harbor town and provides a point of embarkation for numerous excursions and ocean activities. A few minute drive to the north brings you to the famed towns of Ka’anapali and Kapalua which both have world class golf courses, beaches, and compete with Lahaina for some of the island’s best dining experiences.
Department of Taxation: GE-034-795-760-01 / TA -1034-795-7760-01
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.Get the full listing »