HOL 101- Enjoy this West Maui Ocean Front Resort with lush grounds which includes a pool, lounge area, shuffleboard, picnic area, BBQ’s. Relax on a Lanai and enjoying sunset dinners and beautiful views of Lanai and Molokai in the distance. Maui is known for rainbow, beaches and scenic adventures such as the road to Hana or up to Haleakala National Park.
This condo just a few steps away from a lounging area with stunning ocean views. This unit was remodeled and completed in 2019!
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Brand New Living room with Flat Screen TV
- Brand New Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Wonderful King Bed in Bedroom with French Doors for Privacy
- Built-in Drawers for guest to store their items
- Beautiful Bathroom with separate Vanity area
- Lovely Dining area on the large lanai
- Beach Chairs and Cooler for guest to use as they explore Maui
- Laundry Facilities on Property
- Swim, snorkel, 30 seconds away. Reef-protected, beach/swimming area, away from
the main road and just 10 feet from the water
- Near Kaanapali and Kapalua Golf Courses
- Short drive to Lahaina Town
- Free Parking
The bedroom and kitchen windows, front screen door, and lanai sliding glass doors (all screened) take advantage of the cooling tropical trade winds via maximum cross ventilation. Ceiling fans are present in the bedroom and the living room. It all adds to our "beach house" atmosphere.
Packing for Hale Ono Loa is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryers in all bathrooms, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry, and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.Get the full listing »