If paradise is what you're craving, this vacation rental condo in Lahaina will surely satisfy you! Nestled in the Aston Kaanapali Shores Resort, the 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom home has room for 4, plus amazing amenities like 2 freshwater pools, beachfront lounging, yoga classes, tennis courts, and more. Savor fresh seafood at the poolside restaurant, watch the sunset from the private balcony, hike and play golf nearby - all while embracing vibrant Hawaiian culture!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Your vacation begins the second you step foot on the beautiful grounds of the Aston Kaanapali Shores Resort! Take the elevator up to the seventh-floor condo, set down your luggage and marvel at the stunning views from the balcony.
Slip into your swimsuit for poolside relaxation at the newly-renovated Garden Pool - featuring hot tubs, waterfalls, and a gorgeous tropical garden. Looking for a workout? Swim laps in the beachfront pool or purchase access to the fitness center. Tennis and yoga are also on-site options!
Additionally, Aston Kaanapali Shores offers weekly Hawaiian cultural classes! Learn how to make your own lei, practice your hula dancing, browse the local craft fair, journey through the Pacific with their Polynesian Show, and even take a free scuba diving lesson!
When you’re in need of sustenance, you’ll have plenty of choices at the resort! Choose between the poolside restaurant or your own homemade meal, easily prepared in the condo's fully equipped kitchen. Grab a spot at the dining table set for 4 or take your feast out to the furnished balcony.
Linger on the balcony, sipping an after-dinner cocktail as you watch the sunset in the west. End your day with a show on the living room’s flat-screen cable TV. Growing tired? Retire to the bedroom or make up the sleeper sofa. Sleep sounding knowing that tomorrow is just another day in tropical paradise!
-- THE LOCATION --
Staying active during your vacation is easy! Embark on the Village Walking Trails, accessed at the Kapalua Village Center, less than 10 minutes from the condo. The trails weave through a former golf course, offering stunning panoramic views, plus a hidden lake.
Stroll along Front Street shopping, go to Lahaina Harbor for a boat tour, Baby Beach offers a tranquil ocean spot with calm waves, and head to Lahaina Banyan Court to see the oldest living tree on Maui.
The town of Lahaina, one of the most popular tourist destinations on the island, is just a short drive away. The art galleries, local shops, and popular restaurants and bars will keep you entertained when you're not out on the water!
Ten minutes away is the Plantation Golf Course which is recognized at the best course in Hawaii. The stunning ocean views, wide fairways, generous greens, and dramatic elevation changes make playing this course an unforgettable experience.
For a fun and unique adventure, head to the Nakalele Blowhole - about 30 minutes away. After the short hike down to the geyser, you'll be absolutely delighted as the water bursts between unique rock formations!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, oceanview furnished balcony, fresh linens and towels, paid parking, and more
- Resort amenities include 2 outdoor pools, hot tubs, tennis and pickleball courts, pool-side restaurant and bar, fitness center (for an additional fee), yoga classes, cultural Hawaiian classes, sauna, beachfront lounging, scuba lessons, cornhole, concierge,and more
- Tropical Lahaina location 10 minutes to Village Walking Trails, Plantation Golf Course, and downtown Lahaina, and 30 minutes from Nakalele Blowhole
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kahului Airport (~30 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that this unit is privately owned and managed, so you may not be eligible to participate in some of the resort activities such as Camp Kaanapali and lei making
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Parking is available for $9 per night, per vehicle. This will be paid to the resort upon arrivalGet the full listing »