* Honua Kai Spa and Resort does it again! AAA FOUR-DIAMOND AWARD FOR 7 CONSECUTIVE YEARS!
* May and June 2019 is more than 90% Sold-Out. Only a few nights remaining. Please see calendar for availability.
Perfectly situated in Kaanapali, Honua Kai Resort & Spa is 5 miles away from Lahaina's historic downtown and 2 miles from Whalers Village. It's a great vacation destination to enjoy true resort living with multiple pools and beach front access. Hokua Kai is perfect for couples or families. Enjoy cocktails by the pool or sunset dinner at Duke's restaurant. Adventure and excitement awaits as kids splash down the water slide or as they swim behind waterfalls. Private cabanas and the lazy river pool are carefully separated away from "play" pools if you would prefer peaceful relaxation to read or bathe in the warm Maui sun.
Condos offer full kitchens, microwave & oven, laundry rooms, and living rooms with owner's personal style touches. Maui vacationers often return to Honua Kai each year, and many of my previous guest stay with me for 2nd and 3rd times. Please don't hesitate if you have questions and I encourage you to reach if you have any inquiry. I love to help guest plan their perfect holiday and my team is here to ensure you have a memorable stay. Resort demand does fill up quickly during popular travel months so it is recommended you book before the limited number of 1 bedroom condos sell out.
"Clean unit, easy check in, easy access, beautiful amazing view of the mountains. The resort is amazing, the pools are fantastic, loved the lazy river. Access to the beach is just a walk away, and it's a great beach." - Kyle A. (2018)
Your condo will be situated on the highest floor (10th) at Honua Kai in the Hokulani Tower. You will feel separated from distractions of the lower floor units. Watch the sun rise over the mountain and relax on the beach for the perfect sunset. Condo offers the best of both experiences. This condo, and only a few of Honua Kai's other condos, offer a view of Maui's West mountain from this elevation. -It's a bit of a resort secret!
Master suite has private bedroom door to separate itself from living room and kitchen. There is a new queen sofa bed in the living room to accommodate two additional guest. Each room has it's own flat panel TV. The kitchen is equipped with cooking supplies (pots, pans, and dining utensils) and all major appliances (like microwave, stove, oven, toaster, blender, cutlery) you would expect in your own home. In-home amenities also include stainless Bosch washer/dryer/refrigerator. Guest are also provided bath/beach towels, soaps/shampoo, and toys for the kids.
::Perfect for families::
As a fellow parent I understand the challenges traveling with children can be. Pack-n-play is available and I provide beach toys and multiple boogie boards. I provide a feeding high chair available upon request. Pickup groceries at the resort's market or at the nearby Times supermarket 3 minute drive away.
Young children will also enjoy the daily Koi fish feedings at the pond in front of the Hokulani building at 8:30AM daily. Don't miss it!
The resort beach has gentle waves perfect for little ones. Rinse off at the many outdoor showers. A thrilling water slide is available for the older or more adventurous types.
Parking is $15/day and is included in your price quote.
In room hi-speed WiFi is 100% free, and I never charge a resort fee.
Resort Amenities include:
- Unrestricted access to all of the pools, hot tubs, water slides, and lounge chairs.
- Complementary access to beach towels at the many convenient dispensing machines. Not all owners are enrolled in this service and other owners ask that you ask your beach towels daily. My condo is active in the resort beach towel service program.
- 2 minute walk to the beach
- Access to the gym and fitness equipment
- Aina Gourmet Market (Gourmet coffee and bakery items)
- Pro Tip: Get steaks at Costco and grill them at the many outdoor grills offered.
- Mini market groceries and souvenirs at the shop in the Konea building
- Indulge yourself and spend the afternoon at the Ho'ola Spa (Massage therapy, Skin Care and Facials, Body Treatments, and many more!)
- Enjoy island favorite meals and drinks at Dukes without having to leave the resort.
Q: What is the cost of parking?
A: Parking is $15/day and one parking space is included in your VRBO quote.
Q: Do you charge a resort fee?
A: I never charge a a resort fee. Your quote is your total and final cost.
Q: Is daily house keeping including?
A: Daily house keeping is not included. I can help arrange mid-week tidy service if you require a refresh.
Q: Do you provide beach towels?
A: Yes. Beach towels can be picked up at the many towel dispensing machines located throughout the resort.
Q: How about beach toys?
A: I have boogie boards and fun sand toys for kids.
Hawaii State Tax ID: TA-210-365-7472-01Get the full listing »