If you're in need of a peaceful way to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, look no further than this fantastic 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Laconia vacation rental condo, which comfortably sleeps six! The moment you arrive at the Villages at Winnipesaukee condo complex, all of your worries and stresses will slip away into the picturesque surroundings. Situated within walking distance of Weirs Beach and the boardwalk on Lake Winnipesaukee, this property promises a revitalizing retreat!
From the towering trees and the vibrant green grass to the lovely lake and warm beach sands, you'll quickly fall in love with this lakeside paradise. While the dazzling scenery already provides a tranquil setting, the condo itself brings your vacation to a whole new level of serenity, as it is situated in one of the best buildings on the property, right next to the outdoor salted pool, the grilling area, as well as the neighborhood tennis courts and playground. Inside, the newly updated 3rd-floor unit encompasses 900 square feet of well-appointed living space, featuring comfortable furnishings, tasteful decor, and several large windows allowing the sun to illuminate each room. As the cozy couches and soothing fireplace in the living area invite you to kick back and relax, the full set of appliances in the well-equipped kitchen will encourage the chef of the group to show off their cooking skills. Wrapping up the peacefulness of this vacation condo, each of the serenely-hued bedrooms feature cozy beds waiting to give you great nights of sleep.
On leisurely vacation mornings, wake up to sip a freshly brewed cup of coffee before walking down to Weirs Beach for a sunrise stroll along the boardwalk. Spend your days basking in the sun at the beach or at the saltwater pool, taking breaks from sunbathing to challenge your loved ones to a tennis match. For lunch or dinner, cook up some juicy barbecue at the community grilling area or walk down the hill to the boardwalk, where you can eat and drink at one of the bounty of local restaurants. End your evenings by reveling in the boardwalk's nightlife before catching a movie at the drive-in theater right across the street!
Along with the community's amazing, well-maintained amenities and the condo's overall comforting interior, one of this property's best features is its fantastic location! Not only can you see the tennis and bocce ball courts, as well as a beautiful frog pond and stunning landscaping right from the condo's windows, but during the winter months, you'll also be able to see all the way down to Lake Winnipesaukee! The condo is also within walking distance of beautiful Weirs Beach, where you can spend hours partaking in the various recreational water activities, including boating and waterskiing. While you're there, be sure to take a ride on Mount Washington, the dinner cruise boat that takes you around the dazzling lake! If this doesn't sound like enough, head over to the boardwalk to check out local restaurants, and unique shops, while further down the road, the little town of Meredith also offers boutiques, a local winery, and even more splendid water views. While summer is best for lake activities, during the winter, you'll want to head 15 minutes in the opposite direction towards Gunstock Mountain for skiing and tubing adventures, or check out the Bank of New Hampshire Pavillion outdoor music venue, outlet shopping, and the nearby hiking trails! For family fun during any time of the year, check out Fun Spot, the country's largest arcade, or Monkey Trunks, a zipline and high ropes adventure course. Whatever adventures you find yourself taking on in Laconia, you're sure to make lasting memories while staying at this wonderful vacation rental condo!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, 2 en suite bathrooms, 3 cable TVs that offer Netflix and Hulu, DVD player, wireless internet access, and much more
- Villages at Winnipesaukee condo complex grants you access to its fantastic amenities, including a saltwater pool, an outdoor grilling area, tennis courts, bocce ball courts, and a playground, just to name a few!
- Fantastic location - Within walking distance of Weirs Beach on Lake Winnipesaukee, the boardwalk, local restaurants, shops, a drive-in movie theater, and close to Gunstock Mountain Fun Spot, Monkey Trunks, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- An Air Mattress is available to accommodate extra guests if necessary
- A Pack-n-Play is available to entertain children if necessary
- Please note there is no elevator or wheelchair access
- Discounted rate for booking one week! Please reach for details
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »