This beautiful 3 BR (including casita) PGA West Nicklaus home is designed for the ultimate desert experience, a private retreat with magnificent, panoramic views of the golf course and mountains!
From the moment you step inside, you ll be amazed by the incredible sight of the lush green Jack Nicklaus Private golf course.
The backyard has a built-in BBQ and waterfall spilling into the private pool.
Sip your coffee in the morning in the patio, or cooling off in the sparkling private pool (pool & spa heating offered $75/day or only spa heating $25/day), you’re sure to find plenty of ways to relax in your own private oasis. Plus, the grill is ready for bbq ing!
The large windows across the entire back of the house mean that you can enjoy the views while you curl up on the comfortable sectional, share a meal at the dining room table (seats 6) or at the kitchen bar (seats 5). Plus, the wet bar is complete with a second sink (seats 3).
The den features a game room with a foosball table, 1100+game arcade and safe darts, making it a fun game room for all ages to kick back and enjoy!
You re sure to wake up refreshed and ready for another relaxing day in the desert in one of the 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom features comfortable mattresses and luxury linens.
The stunning Master Suite features direct access to the backyard, taking advantage of those views of the golf course and mountains. The master bathroom also has dual sinks, a large walk-in closet, and separate large, soaking tub and shower. One more bedroom with a queen bed is located in the main house. Additionally the property has 2 twin rollaway beds.
The Casita Suite (1 queen bed) offers the perfect place for those who want more privacy and seclusion, and includes an en-suite bathroom. Private entrance to Casita through courtyard.
This home is ready for your arrival with high-quality linens, bath towels, and pool towels. Flat-screen TVs are in every bedroom, and a 75” TV is located in the family room. The kitchen is fully stocked and ready to use with cookware, dinnerware, and basic supplies.
Golf- Non PGA West members can golf on the stadium tournament course and the Greg Norman course within PGA West.
Tennis- Non PGA West members can play tennis at the Indian Wells Tennis Gardens as the tennis courts within PGA Wells is members only.
Additional amenities include high speed wifi, linens plus pool towels, washer and dryer.
All tv s are smart tv s with access to Netflix. TV in family room has cable.
This house sleeps 8 comfortably.
Please check with us prior to booking if you are planning to have more than 8 guests (including children and infants).
Pets are subject to owner approval.
No smoking inside or on the premises.
No parties or other large events allowed.
No fencing around the pool and no child proofing.
Pool & spa heating is offered at $75/day or Spa heating for $25/day
The pool heats up about 3 degrees per hour and it can get down into the 50's during the winter so if you want it heated upon your arrival please keep that in mind and notify us. We can control the heat remotely and we are happy to assist if needed to start heating it in the AM if you know what time you want it warm.
Short Term Permit# LIC-766992
Business License# LIC-766884
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
***Maximum overnight occupants is 8, maximum daytime occupants is 12***
For long term stays (over 30 days) please contact us for rates.
Deposit during music festival is $2,000
Left behind items subject to fee for shipping to be returned to guest.
Please read and follow the rules, you will be responsible for any fines or damage caused if you do not follow the HOA rules.
Including fees to the property manager for addressing and processing fines.
1) PGA West rules, please keep the garage doors shut unless directly moving vehicles in or out.
2) There is a limit of 5 overnight vehicles per house and the HOA is against street parking unless absolutely necessary. Do not park in front of mail boxes or fire hydrants.
If you have more than 3 cars you need to park at least 1 in the garage overnight, up to 2 cars can fit in the garage.
3) The golf course is private property, not common area, the HOA views people that have not checked in at the club house to golf as trespassers. Please ensure you are not crossing over to the neighbors yard or running onto the golf course. Though there are no gates or walls between the houses, there are still property lines.
4) Our permit only allows for the number of guests we market the property for and your reservation only allows for the number of guests on your reservation. You must notify us of any visitors, if you have more people than are on the reservation at the home and security is called you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
5) Noise, no outside music our significant noise is allowed before 1pm or after 10pm, PGA West rules. If the neighbors can hear anything coming from the house it’s a noise violation. Some people in the neighborhood are full time residents and they are noise and parking sensitive. They will call security and a citation will be issued, even if security doesn't tell you or give you the citation, they will send it to us. You can use the pool and spa after 10, just keep the noise level down inside and outside the home before 1pm and after 10pm. While this will not apply to 99% of you, If security comes a citation and fine will be issued and you will be responsible to pay. If security comes a second time you have to leave the home and not refund for remaining days of your reservation will be provided, in addition you will be responsible for any fines and damage caused. If you have any concerns about this please contact us.
-We manage this property and it’s our job to collect these fines and make sure the homeowners permit is not put at risk.
-If security is called to the house house the first fine will be $ one thousand dollars.
-If security is called a 2nd time the fine is an additional $ twenty five hundred dollars and your reservation will be terminated with no refund.Get the full listing »