** Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces **
TOT: 0104914 - Business License: 0104329
Escape to scenic La Quinta for the ultimate California getaway by booking this charming 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 6. With a spacious patio featuring spectacular mountain views and a private pool, hot tub, and gas grill, this home promises a rejuvenating West Coast retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at this beautiful Southern California home, surrounded by vibrant green plantings and sublime mountain views. Inside, the home boasts 2,300 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, featuring comfortable furnishings, wood-beamed high ceilings, subtle warm colors, and beautiful tile floors throughout.
The spacious living area includes a cushy leather sofa and 2 matching recliners for kicking back and relaxing after each long, eventful day. A gas fireplace is poised under the TV to keep you warm during the winter months, while easy access to the patio, along with the firepit, gas grill, and private pool is great for the summertime!
Between the cable TV, DVD player, built-in speakers in the ceiling, a CD player, and high-speed wireless internet access, you'll constantly be entertained at this spectacular home! At the same time, the gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, ample granite countertops, and beautiful tile flooring. The chef of the group will greatly appreciate having double ovens and an abundance of counter space to prepare home-cooked masterpieces.
Throughout the home, you'll also find plenty of seating spread across the living room's wet bar, the kitchen island breakfast bar, the dining room's beautiful wooden table, and several small patio tables outside, perfect for couples sharing drinks.
The comforts of this luxurious home continue into the three bedrooms, which have their own bright, spacious en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and wooden cabinets. The master bedroom provides a luxurious California king-sized bed, a comfy sectional sofa, a private TV, and a beautiful painting to appreciate before bedtime; the other 2 bedrooms offer queen-sized beds and similarly tasteful decor.
You'll look forward to every morning at this wonderful home, sipping coffee on the patio while beholding the proud mountains beyond. For lunch or dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants, or use the gas grill to have the ultimate cookout on the patio! End your evenings wining and dining outside by the pool, dipping into the refreshing waters as you gaze up at the twinkling stars.
-- THE LOCATION --
Though you could spend most of your time unwinding by the private pool, you'll certainly want to take advantage of this home's amazing location! Spend those sunny California days exploring all that La Quinta has to offer, from hiking the numerous trails in the area to playing tennis or shopping at the La Quinta Resort! Walk just one block to get to the La Quinta Resort, featuring tennis, golfing, shopping, and four-star dining.
Also within walking distance is Old Town La Quinta, where you'll find more shops, restaurants, and entertainment.
Just 5 miles east is Indio, with the popular Stagecoach festival, Coachella festival, and more arts and music to enjoy with your travel companions. For more art, museums, and dining, along with easy access to several great hiking trails, drive the easy 8 miles to Palm Desert.
Outdoor enthusiasts will also especially love the natural beauty of Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument, just 12 miles south of the home.
However you choose to spend your time in beautiful La Quinta, you'll quickly be calling this fantastic vacation rental house your go-to California paradise for years to come!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a private pool and spa that can be heated for an extra $50 per day from October through April, gas fire pit, gas fireplace, a master bath with jacuzzi tub and big shower, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flatscreen TVs with DirectTV, 6-disc DVD player, built-in ceiling speakers, free WiFi and much more
- Marvel at spectacular mountain views from the private pool on the patio!
- Excellent location - Just one block from the La Quinta Resort, within walking distance of Old Town La Quinta, 5 miles to Indio, 8 miles to Palm Desert, and 12 miles to Santa Rosa!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (evidence of smoking will result in a $250 fee)
- No pets allowed (evidence of a pet will result in a $750 fee)
- No events, parties, or large gatherings. If there is any evidence of an event, parties, or large gatherings an additional fine of $500.00 WILL be charged
- Please do not use the outdoor or indoor fireplace for extended periods of time. Please bear in mind this does lead to an excess gas usage
- Usage of the outdoor fireplace for more than 2 hours a day will result in a $500 fine
- The max occupancy for this property is 6 guests. There should be no more than 10 people at the property at any time
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The pool/spa can be heated for an extra fee of $50/day, October - April
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces. Two cameras are in the front yard facing the street, 1 is in the backyard overlooking the pool, and 1 is in the back/side yard overlooking the BBQ
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »