Welcome to Paradise nesting in the heart of La Quinta! This luxury majestic villa will help you be swept away on a whimsical resort vacation from the moment you arrive. Come escape to the private, lush, luxurious oasis of Legacy Villas. Located in Palm Desert nearby the La Quinta Resort & Club (Waldorf Astoria).
This fully furnished villa boasts over 1300 square feet of luxury at its finest It includes 10 ft. ceilings, soaking jetted tubs, TV in each bedroom, full cable and WIFI throughout, a fully stocked chef's kitchen, two fireplaces perfect for relaxing, pull-out queen sofa in living room, indoor/ outdoor dining areas, 2 private patios overlooking the beautiful lush grounds and mountain views.
This resort includes 12 pools (including private pools, a resort-style main pool with poolside cabanas, beach entrance kids pool paired with a splash play area, a lap pool, Jacuzzi), a fully- equipped gym and an exquisite hammock garden perfect for some quiet and relaxation among beautiful fountains throughout.
This coveted villa include:
- Flat Screen TVs in the Living Room
- Free WIFI throughout for all your portable devices (Free WIFI at pools)
- Spectrum Cable - Over 100 channels of 1080p quality Digitally-transmitted content on all TVs
- HBO, Showtime- premium cable stations on ALL TV's
- Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Many convenient small Electric appliances including coffee makers, toasters, blender, can opener
- Fully stocked kitchen loaded with Bar ware, Glassware, Flatware and Dishes
- Complete set of pots and pans
- Many serving bowls and platters
- Private Dining veranda with designer-quality patio furniture
- barbecue on the Dining patio
Linens and Towels
- Thick woven bath and hand towels
- Luxury Pool Towels
- 600+ Thread count linens
- Designer duvets, shams and duvet comforters
- Private desks en-suite
Master Suite Bedrooms:
- King/Queen Mattresses
- Kitchenettes including mini-refrigerators in master bedroom
- Private Patios with high-end patio furniture
- Ceiling Fans in all rooms
Additional villa amenities:
- Designated covered parking spot and plenty of open parking for guests
- Fireplaces in the Living Room and Master Suite
- Plush spa-grade carpeting
- Washer and Dryer located in the villa with complimentary detergent
- En-suite bathrooms with Spa Tubs in both Master Suites.
- Supplies Included for all guests: Washing machine detergent, Liquid dish soap, Liquid hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, Liquid body soap, lotion, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, sponges, hair dryers. (For any additional needs feel free to contact host, we would be more than happy to provide).
Guests have access to BBQ's around the complex, hammock areas, pools (including lap pool for adults, smaller private pools, etc.), Jacuzzi, clubhouse, fully equipped fitness center.
In close proximity to La Quinta Spa, world renown golfing, hiking, tennis courts, and great dining. Very safe area. Fully secured villa behind a security gate and security guard on duty 24 hours a day.
One block away from the world renowned Waldorf Astoria La Quinta Resort.
Prior to arrival, occupant will receive access codes to electronic door locks and/or lock boxes containing keys to the Premises. The Premises may contain common area keys/cards and remote control device(s) for garage door/gate openers that are the responsibility of the Occupant. Occupant shall pay all costs and charges related to the loss of any keys or opening devices.
Interaction with guests
I will be available anytime via text with any questions or concerns. Your stay is very important to me and your reviews are very much appreciated.
Nearby Activities and Attractions:
- La Quinta Resort and Spa: We love walking next door to the world famous La Quinta Resort and Spa (Waldorf Astoria) for exclusive shopping, gourmet dining and romantic evenings on the manicured grounds. When we're in the mood to treat ourselves, we use the Spa at La Quinta - crowned one of the Top 50 Spas of America - provides a host of tranquility-inducing treatments, using all organic products in a spectacular setting,
- Golf: La Quinta Resort features two championship golf courses designed by Pete Dye. Additionally at the nearby PGA West, there are three courses (including TPC Stadium, ranked as one of Golf Digest's 100 greatest public courses) that provide golfers of all levels of play while admiring the breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
- Dining: We also love biking to downtown La Quinta (1 mile away) for deliciously simple breakfasts and coffee drinks at the Old Town Coffee Company or al fresco dining and evening music at the La Quinta Resort's restaurants.
- Local Attractions: No stay is complete without a field trip to El Paseo in Palm Desert and the Living Desert Zoo in Rancho Mirage, just 10 minutes away! Favorites remain Riverside County Fair and Date Festival, La Quinta Arts Festival including the Coachella and Stagecoach.Get the full listing »