* See our reviews of our 3 bedroom unit or If you need a larger unit, we have a 3 bedroom single story villa, with no one above or below you and no steps. Please visit VRBO# 1148697
Legacy Villas - The newest premier vacation rental property, situated directly next door to the world famous La Quinta Resort and Spa. Legacy Villas was originally part of the Resort, so the grounds and amenities feel very similar but at a fraction of the cost!
Beautifully landscaped gardens, tall palm trees and fountains nestled in the Santa Rosa Mountains make this a property of distinction.
The public area is stunning and includes a beautiful main pool area (salt water) lined with cabanas & spas with an adjacent grill room, + 10 additional pools and 9 spas, full workout gym, club room, meeting rooms, Legacy Grill for lunch poolside & spectacular gardens with fountains & hammocks. When you venture outside the guarded gated community of Legacy Villas, you will find adjoining the property the La Quinta Resort restaurants and shops. We are very close to world famous golf courses and the quaint village of Downtown La Quinta.
Why our property?:
Location, location, location...
* Close to the clubhouse, Legacy Grill and pool, allowing for convenience but not right on top of it. You can slip away from all the activity and noise when you want a peaceful setting. You won't have to drive to the pool with the kids - it is steps away.
* This upstairs villa has no one on top of you, only one attached wall, and large, private balconies. It is luxuriously furnished upgraded decor, and boasts 10ft. ceilings and 1307 square feet of space, providing plenty of room to stretch out for a day, a week or a month. New flat screen T.V.s, soaking tubs, Kohler fixtures, rich maple wood cabinetry, upgraded sheets and towels, granite counters and stone tile floors all add to the luxurious spa-like ambiance. The fully stocked chef’s kitchen and newly remodeled floor plan allows for maximum entertaining space and recessed lighting, for an open and bright relaxing environment.
The dining room, as well as both master bedrooms, all open through charming french doors onto tranquil and private balconies, where the aromas of surrounding bougainvillea and soothing sounds from the enchanting fountain complement romantic evenings of al fresco dining or wine tasting under the stars. The dual master suites, each with en suite bathrooms, feature deep soaking tubs and frameless glass stall showers, granite countertops and tile flooring.
Our specific property is family-friendly since it is a safe, 2nd floor property AND close to the clubhouse and pool. This home was built in the last phase of the development and is decorated in soft earth tones with high quality amenities and appliances and all new 4k TVs with Roku.
* Views to the beautiful Santa Rosa Mountain Range with an unobstructed view from the living room, dining room and main master bedroom. It's what you expect from a relaxing vacation getaway.
* 1 king bed and 1 queen bed and an additional sofa bed. This makes for the perfect vacation for all members of the family, children, and parents.
• Please know that we pay the utmost attention to the upkeep of our property. Our goal is to provide you with the best quality experience at an affordable price so you will refer us to your friends and family.
FREE WiFi internet connection (802.11n - highest speed); Best Location - steps to the main clubhouse and pool; Upgraded furnishings; full kitchen, and washer/dryer. All villa rooms have New Roku HDTV’s with living Room TV being a 4k TV. Included cable with HBO and Showtime along with Netflix. Hair blow dryer in each bathroom. Kitchen stocked with pots and pans, utensils, microwave, toaster, blender and coffee-maker. Propane BBQ on balcony. With all this comfort, you’ll never want to leave your villa!
Extra blankets and pillows.
Attractions: The Coachella Valley has a myriad of activities from which to choose including golf, hiking, shopping, ballooning, theater, casinos and music. There is the Living Desert Wildlife Park, the Desert Museum, the Children's Discovery Museum, the Agua Caliente Indian Canyons Park (fabulous giant Palm Tree forest with stream running through (should not be missed!) And last, but by no means least, The great Joshua Tree National Park--it is not just a bunch of scrawny trees)--massive rock formations, abandoned mines and ranches from the turn of the century, fascinating desert flora and fauna and views of the entire Coachella Valley. Easy access to Palm Desert, Palm Springs and Indio.Get the full listing »