EXCITING NEW LISTING FOR 2020!
Live the prestigious La Jolla beach lifestyle in this stunning New Construction single family house located just blocks to surf & swim-friendly La Jolla Shores beach. This premier western-most corner lot is located in an enclave of 6 new construction homes & is professionally designed with the finest attention to detail & an inviting coastal aesthetic. Features include 3 br's, 3.5 ba's, 3 exclusive outdoor areas, 3 levels, 2 car attached garage, ocean views from the master br balcony, & sleeps 8 (6 adults max).
GROUND LEVEL (2 car garage + Bedroom #3/Den + 1 Ba)
Our home is ideally situated on the premier western-most corner lot allowing for extra privacy. Upon arrival guests will be greeted by a beautiful coastal style home with light gray colored exterior & complimentary white trim. Guests may either enter via our 2 car attached side x side parking garage or via a fully gated side patio pavers that leads you to the main front entry. Off the main entry is a private bedroom/den (*note this is a den space with no door, but is very private as it's located off the stairway). This room houses a Queen daybed + Twin trundle, mounted SMART TV, & a comfortable place to sleep, relax, watch tv, & a great space for children. Rounding out this space is a full restroom with surround shower, side x side washer/dryer, & convenient outdoor hose spicket for rinsing off.
SECOND LEVEL (Main Living Area + ½ Ba)
A flight of stairs with decorative handrails will lead you to our wonderful light, bright, open-floor plan second level…the ideal setting for gathering with your entire group. The Kitchen, Living Room, and Dining Area all flow seamlessly into an oversized outdoor deck. This area is filled with lots of natural light & offers a variety of indoor / outdoor seating areas.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen features a center island with pendant lighting & bar seating, stunning marble countertops, high-end stainless steel Viking brand appliances including modern dishwasher, oversized refrigerator/freezer, and 6 burner stove. Adjacent to the kitchen is an oversized dining table with seating for 6. The living room includes a plush designer sofa, plush accent chairs, mounted 65” SMART TV, & sleek Sonos Soundbar that is great for movies, sports, & playing your favorite music. Off the main living area are dual sliding glass doors that lead to 2 separate outdoor balconies – one facing South with fantastic La Jolla hillside views of million dollar estate & the other facing West towards the ocean with extra seating & BBQ. Both are ideal spot for soaking up the San Diego sun. You will also find a half bath on this level as well as a walk-in pantry.
THIRD LEVEL (Master Suite + Br #2 + 2 Ba's)
Enjoy a glass of wine with sunset & ocean views from your exclusive master suite balcony. This private sanctuary is light, bright, & airy with lots of windows & cool ocean breezes flowing through. Features include a King bed, mounted flat screen SMART TV, spacious double wide closet, & en-suite bath complete with marble countertop vanity and surround tile shower.
Br #2 includes a fun bunk bed (Full on bottom & Twin above) also with a full ensuite bath (surround tile shower). Rounding out this level is a convenient workstation with a window for natural sunglight located at the top of the stairway.
PARKING (2 vehicles)
Includes attached garage, with convenient side x side parking for 2 full sized vehicles. Note – additional overnight street parking is permitted at no fee.
BED + BATH ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8, 6 adults max)
• Master Suite (3rd level) | 1 King (sleeps 2) + TV + ensuite ba (surround shower)
• Br #2 (3rd level) | 1 Full/Twin bunk (sleeps 3) + TV + ensuite ba (surround shower)
• Br #3 / Den (Ground level) | 1 Queen Daybed + 1 Twin (trundle, sleeps 3) + TV + full ba (surround shower)
• Living Room (2nd level) | 1 double sofa sleeper + half bath
OTHER FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS
• Indoor/Outdoor living at its finest, with 3 separate outdoor spaces (1 per each level, highlighted by our romantic ocean view master br balcony!)
• Ocean Views from 3rd level master br balcony
• Each bedroom has its own bathroom!
• Beautiful wide-plank hardwood flooring throughout
• Upscale furnishings & living design, with a coastal theme in mind & gray/blue/white tones throughout
• Whole-Home central Heating & Air Conditioning system
• Sonos soundbar in the living room, great for watching movies & sports!
• All new SMART TV'S in all rooms except br #2 (bunk br located on 3rd level)
• Outdoor hose spicket on ground level for rinsing off
• Separate laundry room with side x side washer/dryer located on the ground level
• BBQ propane gas grill located on the 2nd level patio, with convenient access to kitchen
• Beach gear including boogie boards, beach chairs, foam surf board, & sand toys
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
We are conveniently situated a few blocks to renowned swim & surf-friendly La Jolla Shores Beach. Our guests receive a comprehensive dining, activities, & attractions guide…here's a sneak peek:
• Activities | Just up the road (2 minute UBER!) is La Jolla Cove where you can watch & snorkel with the sea lions. Surf some of the historic and famous waves at nearby Blacks Beach & Scripps Pier. The nightlife always has something going on no matter what day of the week; catch a show at The Comedy Store or a beer at nearby Karl Strauss brewery. Golfers will be pleased to note we are located only 5 minutes from famous Torrey Pines Golf course.
• Dining | Have everything from fine dining to a local market all within 5 minutes of our home! 1 Block away is a convenient Local Market as well as a Starbucks to kick start your day. Want fine dining? We are a short walk to Michelin Star fine dining restaurant at The Marine Room. A 2 minute UBER will get you to downtown La Jolla with various eateries located off Prospect St. including ocean view dining at George's at the Cove, Hawaiian inspired Duke's La Jolla *great for families, & Eddie V's Prime Seafood.
• Attractions | A 10 minute walk will get you to Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, with more than 5,000 fish in 60+ aquarium habitats. Stop by La Jolla cove, where you can watch Sea Lions & other wildlife. Other attractions include Belmont Park & Sea World, each ~10 min drive. A ~20 min drive will get you to the world famous San Diego Zoo & the Gaslamp District in Downtown San Diego. Need discount tickets? Our friendly local team is here to assist!
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• Guest Requirements | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• Occupancy | Maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both overnight guests & non-overnight visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• Noise | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• Reservation Confirmation | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.Get the full listing »