We are excited to present our beautiful new Vacation Rental offering, available just in time for Summer 2019! Live the La Jolla lifestyle at this stunning new construction single family house located just blocks to renown La Jolla Shores beach. This premier end unit is located in an enclave of 6 new construction homes and features 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3 exclusive outdoor areas, 3 levels, & sleeps 8 guests (6 adults maximum). Our home is tastefully designed with thoughtful attention to detail. Fixtures, furniture, and furnishings were procured from high end retailers including Serena & Lily, Restoration Hardware, West Elm, Pottery Barn, and Anthropologie.
GROUND LEVEL (parking + bedroom 1)
Step into the gated side yard that features patio pavers, lush landscaping, BBQ, and hose to rinse of the sand. Off the main entry is a private bedroom with Queen bed, SMART TV, and ensuite restroom with surround shower. Rounding out the ground level is an attached 2 car side x side parking garage.
SECOND LEVEL (main living area)
Stairs will lead you to our wonderful open floor plan second level, which is the ideal setting for visiting with your entire group. The Kitchen, Living Room, and Dining Area all flow seamlessly into an oversized view deck. The area is filled with lots of natural light, features alcove ceilings, and offers a variety of indoor / outdoor seating areas.
The fully equipped kitchen features a center island with pendant lighting & bar seating, quartz countertops, high-end stainless steel Viking brand appliances including modern dishwasher, oversized refrigerator/freezer, and 6 burner stove. Adjacent to the kitchen is a dining area with seating for 6. The center of this level is the living room that includes a cozy gas fireplace -- perfect for those cool winter nights – plush sofa, ultra modern Samsung SMART TV mounted over the fireplace, built-in Sonos speakers for playing your favorite tunes, and complimentary HBO, Showtime, & STARZ networks. Sliding glass doors that lead to an outdoor balcony with additional seating and some ocean views. You will also find a half bath on this level as well as a walk-in pantry with washer/dryer.
THIRD LEVEL (master suite)
The entire third level houses our breathtaking master retreat. Enjoy a glass of wine and watch sunsets from your very own ocean view balcony. This private area also boasts a spacious walk-in closet, separate seating window nook ideal for enjoying a book, built in Sonos speakers, and an en-suite bathroom complete with vanity and surround tile shower.
Parking includes an attached garage, with convenient side x side parking for 2 full sized vehicles. Note – additional overnight street parking is permitted at no fee (please read signage for street sweeping!).
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6 guests)
- Master Bedroom | 1 King bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 | 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Living Room | 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper (sleeps 2)
OUTDOOR + OTHER FEATURES
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning System throughout
- Built in Sonos music system in Second and Third levels
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout
- Separate laundry room with side x side washer/dryer located on the ground level
- BBQ located on the ground level patio
- Beach gear! Includes boogie boards, beach chairs, & sand toys
- Pack n' Play
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
We are conveniently situated a few blocks to well – known swim & surf friendly La Jolla Shores Beach. Just a 5 minute walk will get you to the ocean and everything else the Shores has to offer including dining, shopping, & and if you're brave enough, kayak through the caves with a guided tour!
Explore the rest of what La Jolla has to offer. Just up the road is La Jolla Cove where you can watch the sea lions. Surf some of the historic and famous waves at nearby Blacks Beach & Windansea Beach. The nightlife always has something going on no matter what day of the week; catch a show at The Comedy Store or enjoy a special upscale meal at The Marine Room or George's at the Cove. All of our guests receive a comprehensive list of local recommended restaurants, activities, and attractions, most of which can also be found on our website.
• CANCELLATION | Cancellations and reschedules made by Guest may be made up to 60 days before the first day of your reservation. Cancellations or reschedules made by Guest with less than 60 days' notice will result in 100% loss of all payment.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowedGet the full listing »