Bring the whole family and stay at the lake in this 6-bedroom, 4.5-bath vacation rental house in LaFollette. Natural light fills the 3,800-square-foot home which features beautiful lake views, a private dock, hot tub, pool table, and accommodations for up to 22 guests. Spend your days with loved ones on the water and your nights sharing stories by the outdoor fireplace. Situated in the premier Deerfield Resort, you'll have access to resort-style amenities that ensure an unforgettable getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. The home features security cameras that monitor the home's entrance and both sides of the driveway. The cameras do not look into any interior or private spaces.*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Master Bedroom 3: King Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 6: 2 Queen Beds | Family Room: Futon
You'll fall in love with this charming home the moment you pull into the circular driveway! Vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows create an open and inviting atmosphere as you enter the living space.
Step outside and soak up the views of Chuck Swan Nature Preserve and the water on the expansive deck. Cool off in the shade of the covered portion of the deck and sip a refreshing beverage at one of the outdoor tables.
Launch your boat or jet skis at the Deerfield Cove Marina and enjoy a fun-filled day on the lake with the whole group! If you don't want to go on the boat, get some sun on the private dock's upper deck, which is located just down a short path.
When you're ready for a break, park the boats in the 2 covered slips, the jet skis on the floating port, and make your way inside. Sit back and relax on the plush furnishings in the living room and watch a show on the flat-screen satellite TV.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to cook for the whole group including modern appliances, coffee pots, a Keurig coffee machine, crock-pots, cookware, and more. Keep the cook company at the island bar before sitting down to a delicious meal around the 12-person dining table.
After the plates have been cleared, head downstairs to the walk-out basement to watch a movie on the satellite TV or play pool with loved ones. Enjoy a nightcap on the covered patio or ease sore muscles in the private hot tub overlooking the lake.
Cap off the night by the outdoor fireplace under a blanket of stars before retreating to one of the 6 bedrooms for a quiet night's sleep. There are 3 master bedrooms each featuring en-suite bathrooms, satellite TVs, and king-sized beds with the third master also featuring a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
Deerfield Resort is a private gated community consisting of a 1000-acre peninsula extending out into the main channel of Norris Lake and features an 18-hole championship golf course, a 3,300-foot paved airstrip with private hangars, 2 tennis courts, sand volleyball court, basketball court, pickleball court, resort swimming pool and children's playground.
-- THE LOCATION --
Start your trip off with a scenic round of golf at The Greens at Deerfield. Designed by Bobby Clampett, this 6,800-yard course will challenge every level of player and boasts views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
When you don't feel like cooking at home, visit one of the delicious restaurants near the home like The Grill at the Greens and the Tiki Club which offers a wide range of food, games, and live music on the weekends.
There's no need to worry if you didn't bring a boat on the trip, Springs Dock & Resort is just 15 minutes away and offers ski boat, pontoon boat, fishing boat, houseboat, and jet ski rentals. Get out into nature when you visit Cove Lake State Park. Boasting 717 acres in a beautiful mountain valley, this park offers a variety of hiking and biking trails, fishing, and bird watching.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig coffee maker, a spacious deck with outdoor furniture, a walk-out covered patio with a private hot tub, outdoor wood-burning fireplace (firewood is provided), private dock with 2 covered boat slips, floating jet ski port, sun deck, 5 satellite TVs, 2 TVs with DVD and VCR players, a gas fireplace, a pool table, and more
- Deerfield Resort amenities include an 18-hole championship golf course, a 3,300-foot paved airstrip with private hangars, 2 tennis courts, sand volleyball court, basketball court, pickleball court, resort swimming pool and children's playground
- Lakefront LaFollette location - Close to golfing, just down a short path from fishing, watersports, boating, kayaking, and minutes from shopping, restaurants, hiking, biking, museums, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~64.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Your safety matters. The home features security cameras that monitor the home's entrance and both sides of the driveway. The cameras do not look into any interior or private spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »