Book your family's home-away-from-home by the lake at this cozy LaFollette vacation rental house. Boasting 3 bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, 1,250 square feet and empty lots on each side of the home, this waterfront property is perfect for up to 8 guests seeking a private place to call home. Situated just steps from the lake, you'll have easy access to the swim ladder and private floating dock that can hold 2-3 boats. You can even bring your furry friends along for the trip as this home is pet-friendly!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds | Additional Sleeping: 2 Futon Mattress Pads, Child Pullout Chair
Situated right on the lake in a private cove, the views from this home are simply spectacular! Sip coffee on the furnished screened-in patio, or dine al fresco on the deck overlooking the woods and water.
This home features familiar homey comforts, including a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, and plenty of comfortable furnishings. The charming mixed decor incorporates antique touches with modern updates.
Cathedral ceilings in the main living area highlight the open concept space, while a stone-wall-surrounded gas fireplace invites cozy family movie nights. Watch all your favorite films on the 56-inch living room flat-screen TV, or fall asleep to your favorite shows on the master flat-screen TV.
Walk down the stairs from the home to your private dock, where you can park 2-3 boats depending on size, cast a line and fish for dinner, or use the swim ladder to access the swimming area.
When the sun sets and it's time to call it a night, this property sleeps 8 guests in beds, and additional sleeping accommodations can be made for 2 more on the 2 provided futon mattress pads or children's pullout chair.
-- THE LOCATION --
Norris Lake is well-known for incredible fishing opportunities and miles of scenic shoreline. With 14 species of fish in the lake, your odds of reeling in tonight's catch-of-the-day are looking pretty great!
When you're not spending days boating, swimming or relaxing on the shore, there's plenty to do for your entire travel group in the surrounding area.
Spend the day at Dollywood roughly 2 hours away, where you can visit the theme park and water park or attend an entertaining dinner show! Asheville is about 3 hours away and home to fabulous dining establishments, spas, trolley tours, urban shops and so much more.
If golf is your game, The Greens at Deerfield is approximately 13.5 miles away. For more outdoor recreation, plan a day trip to Big Ridge State Park or Chuck Swan State Forest.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a private dock, boat bumpers, swim ladder, water flotation devices, 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, 56-inch flat-screen TV w/Dish Network, DVD collection, free WiFi, stone-surrounded gas fireplace, jacuzzi bathtub, furnished deck, furnished screened-in patio, covered parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, trailer parking for 2-3 trailers and more
- Private, peaceful LaFollette location on Lake Norris - Enjoy immediate access to lake recreation, and nearby access to family attractions and more outdoor recreation. Just 2 hours from Dollywood and near several state parks
- Nearest Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, ~ (60.0 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking. Any evidence of smoking will result in a violation fee of $100.00
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet, per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that this home is built on the side of a cliff and near a body of water. Children will need to be supervised at all times
- The floating dock can hold between 2 and 3 boats depending on the size of the boat
- Please note this property might not be suitable for the mobility-impaired, as there are 144 stairs from the main house to the dock. These stairs are rather steep, so caution is recommended
- Please note that the property does have cell phone service, but it may be spotty since the property is located in a rural area
- Note that 10 guests can sleep comfortably in the beds and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the mattress pads, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 12
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
-If the home is left in unsatisfactory condition requiring any additional cleaning, the guest will be charged a minimum of $100.00 for additional cleaning fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »