Set aside everyday stress and recharge with a trip to 'Lake Therapy,' a 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental in Deerfield Resort. Ideally located steps from Norris Lake, this condo is the perfect lakeside getaway for your group of 8. Enjoy luxurious resort amenities such as access to golf courses, tennis courts, and a pool, or take the boat out for a day of fishing and waterskiing. Whether you head into town or simply take in the views, you'll feel refreshed after your LaFollette retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Tennessee's rolling hills will guide the way to this 2-story lakeside condo overlooking the calm shores of Norris Lake. When you're not marveling at the views from the property, there are plenty of on-site resort amenities to keep you entertained.
The nautical-themed living space offers ample seating to keep your entire group at ease as you unwind together. Pop your favorite movie into the DVD player, or gaze out the telescope for a closer look at your scenic surroundings.
Keep hunger at bay by whipping up some fresh home-cooked food in the fully equipped kitchen! Bar stools make the island countertop a perfect spot to snack and sip before gathering for a meal at the 6-person dining table.
Grab a glass of wine and retreat to one of 2 shaded decks to enjoy the stunning views. The patios offer a dining space and Adirondack chairs, so your whole crew can kick back and catch up while taking in the scenery. If you snagged any fish while out on the lake, be sure to fire up the gas grill and celebrate your catch of the day! Afterward, unwind in front of the brand new flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix access.
You'll find the seasonal community pool just steps from home, along with a covered boat slip and access to the lake right at your feet. Deerfield Resort's golf course and tennis courts are within a 5-minute range, offering up plenty of activity for no additional fee when you're ready to leave the comfort of the condo.
After the sun has set, head home and retire to one of 2 well-appointed bedrooms. Rinse off in the master bathroom's jetted tub before crawling under the covers of your cozy king bed. Two guests can share the queen bed in the second bedroom, while the rest of your group sleeps soundly on the living room’s sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
The condo is ideally situated directly on Norris Lake. With boat rentals available nearby and a covered boat slip available - for no additional charge - steps from the unit, you've got plenty of opportunities to get out on the water! Be sure to stop by The Tiki Club bar and restaurant, located a quick boat ride across the lake.
State parks in the area offer peaceful trails for hiking and sightseeing, including Norris Dam State Park (29 miles away) and Cove Lake State Park (19 miles away). For the more adventurous outdoorsman, Chuck Swan State Forest is a 65-mile drive and features mountain biking and hiking trails, caving, fishing, and hunting.
If you're looking to pick up groceries or other vacation essentials, visit any of the stores in the town of LaFollette, 11 miles away. Knoxville is a 50-mile day trip away if exploring the city shops, restaurants, museums, and nightlife piques your interest.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix access, in-unit laundry machines, a jetted tub, 2 shaded patios, covered boat slip (no additional charge), parking for 1 vehicle and more
- Deerfield Resort amenities include a golf course, tennis court, seasonal swimming pool, boat/trailer parking (for an additional fee) and more
- Peaceful LaFollette location - Steps from access points to Norris Lake, this condo is ideal for boating enthusiasts! Whether you hang out and enjoy the resort amenities, hike in a nearby State Park, or make the short trek into town, there is plenty to do and see
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~63 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional fees will apply if evidence of pets is found at the property
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that for the property's security and for the safety of the guests there are security cameras facing exterior areas. The cameras do not view any interior areas. The cameras are located by the front door and on the rear door on the lower level
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »