My place is 10 mins walking distance from Hongdae Station, which is the no.1 hot spot to visit in Seoul. There is a direct train that connects to Incheon Airport, and you may take line 2 on Subway to take you different hot spots in Seoul such as Gangnam, Dongdaemun, and Myeongdong. And there are trendy restaurants, cafes, bars and shops where you can enjoy. Moreover, there is a park near my place where you can walk around with a cup of beer or a coffee both during the day and night.
- Queen bed
- Sofa (Sofa bed)
- Single bed
- Sofa Bed
[Kitchen & Livingroom]
- Bar table
- Electronic Kettle
- Electronic Induction
- Cook Stuffs
- Shower Booth
- Shampoo & Bodywash
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
Hongdae is the no.1 hot spot to visit in Seoul. There are cozy and trendy restaurants, cafes, shopping malls, convenient stores, shops, movie theatres around, where you can enjoy and experience the hot spots in Seoul. The night culture in Hongdae is well known in Seoul. You can party all night and enjoy your time walking back home. There is a park near my place where you can walk around with a cup of beer or a coffee both during the day and night.
1. You can take a direct train (AREX line) at Incheon International Airport (at Gimpo Airport as well).
2. It takes about 45 mins from Incheon airport to Hong-ik University station. (15mins from Gimpo Airport).
3. In Hong-ik University station you go out to exit 3.
4. From Exit3, 15mins walking distances through a beautiful park. (I'll send you an image-road map which would be helpful to get to my place in ease)
5. Otherwise, you can take a bus(number 06 in front of Hongdae stn. Exit 2) or taxi too(the taxi fare would be less $4 USD).Get the full listing »
2 bedroom apartment in Seoul,
This house is real Gangnam style entire house! You can use living room, kitchen, bedroom and private toilet / shower room separately. Many buses and taxis passing in front of the house. So easy access...
1 bedroom apartment in Seoul,
- Locohause is clean, comfortable and cozy.
- The house is directly connected with Hongik University Station.
It only takes 1 mins from Hongik University Station exit no. 2 and
50 mins from...