This 5 bedroom 3 full bath and 2 x 1/2 bath with pool and spa ( fully screened) is in the HOMESTEAD section of Reunion Resort. The property has been fully renovated thru out - New paint, flooring, furniture ( working with a designer) new appliances, linens and decor. We have choose light colors, modern designs and a feel of the beach! We have rented and stayed in Reunion many years and have worked out what makes a great family floor plan ( privacy for the master, restroom off the deck for swimmers, large covered lanai WITH FLAT SCREEN TV and WHOLE HOUSE DVR- fan for outside dining, gas bbq, spacious living area with a view of the pool, along with an open well designed kitchen with multi counter tops for food prep and well stocked cupboards for family dining- a large pantry for your to store your groceries.
- This is a two story home - The entry level has the main KING master suite, with doors opening out on to the pool deck a Flat screen TV, large open planned Master bathroom ( separate toilet) with twin vanities, corner tub and large walk in shower.
- The living space is centrally located in the home - has a view of the pool thru triple sliding doors, and is adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen has all you would expect from a quality home, with the cookware and accessories in good shape, if it's not useful we don't keep it!
- There is a casual dining room - seats 8 comfortably. The kitchen has a nook with table and chairs for 4. We provide a high chair and booster seat.
- An extra restroom near the living area is ideal for all guests to use thru the day, so your not using an other guests privacy.
- There is a full washer dryer in the utility room, off the kitchen, under AC.
- In the main foyer entry way we add a cute seat - allows you to gather your shoes , items needed for days out etc.
- UPSTAIRS are FOUR more good sized bedrooms.
Queen with flat screen,
Queen -flat screen
2 x Twin with flat screen/DVD
2 x Twin with flat screen DVD.
These rooms share Two full bathrooms.
- The upstairs rooms are separated for privacy by a walk way balcony - you are also able to view the living room and kitchen from the balcony - very open and light.
The home has full AC ( and heat if needed) with thermostat open for guests to adjust, if need be. We want you to be comfortable.
The pool area is where we always hang out when we have rented in Reunion, so we chose a large pool, with spill over spa - both can be heated in the cooler months at an extra charge. There is a safety fence to keep the little ones away from the water if needed.
- The pool deck is spacious, with loungers, and has a raised lanai. The lanai is completely under cover, so you eat in the shade plus a ceiling fan and extra chairs can be found in the garage if needed. Rain - sun - or Florida humidity, this is where we seem to end up chatting and sharing our day and activities with family.
- We have a professional property management company that takes care of the home and just as important , our guests. They are there to help and hopefully we shall be welcoming you back. You will have their contact details in your booking info, arrival info, and in the home. Expect a call or e mail from Michelle a few days into your stay to check all is good for you.
REUNION RESORT FACILITIES AVAILABLE TO ALL OUR GUESTS:
REUNION is an exclusive 5 star gated resort of the Salamander group, offering 3 championship golf courses - PALMER - WATSON - NICKALUS PLUS an on site WATER PARK. Check out the Annika Sorresen Academy, Center court tennis courts, Gym, Spa, restaurants and bars ALL on site, and 9 resort pools, with jacuzzi/spas play areas for the children to explore and games room located in Seven Eagles.
The access to REUNION water park, golf courses, and tennis are by ACCESS PASS only. The pass is only available thru the home owner. The property owner has to have the Reunion golf and water park membership. Memberships vary - this property has the highest level. We OFFER our guests UNLIMITED access, so for every day of the stay you can golf and use the water park.
(many homes have no access, or are limited to one days access per 7 days).
- Please note all guests will be charged a green fee by the Resort should you book a Tee Time ( You will also get our pre arranged discount applied ). The green fee per person per round of golf is payable to the staff at the Reunion club house. The Reunion resort water park entrance fee of $18 per adult and $12 per child will NOT be charged to our guests each time they use the water park, due to the level of our membership we took out - a huge plus for any group, especially larger groups,and those who love to enjoy the water park multiple times or arrange several rounds of Golf.
The Reunion private WATER PARK - WITH A LAZY RIVER - zero entry pool and kids activity adventure area is a great way to spend a day with the family - stay at the water park all day or split up and some of the group return to the house, flexibility is key.
The property is located in the community of HOMESTEAD. The house is a short walk ( approx 6 minute) to the Reunion Grande Hotel, Clubhouse & Bar, - - Eleven Steakhouse, Forte restaurant, OR 7 Eagles Cove complex, these are just 2 of the 9 community resort pool and jacuzzi's plus play areas open to all of our guests. Reunion is beautifully landscaped, take a stroll around and admire the million dollar properties.
- SEVEN EAGLES community close by has a salt water heated pool, hot tubs, bar, pool side dining facilities, fitness gym, children’s games room/arcade, table tennis, 8 ball, and business center, plus an internet 'cafe' room. The gym is large and equipped with state of the art equipment and overlooks the large pool. There are Basket Ball courts and a Beach volley court for our guests to enjoy.
- CENTER COURT RIDGE community is just a short 5 minute walk from Reunion Grand Hotel and would be your nearest children’s play area and the location of the tennis courts.
Don't forget to check out Reunion Grande Hotel , early in your stay - a luxury award winning hotel where you will pick up your guest access cards from the membership services desk on your first morning.
Experience the live music on Friday and Saturday evenings in the hotel lobby, or try the famous Sushi Bar, dine at the restaurant 'Forte' or view the DISNEY FIREWORKS from the beautiful lit ROOF TOP pool and Tapas Bar - it is what us vacation home owners do!!
These two communities '7 Eagles' and 'Reunion Grand Hotel' are the closest to our home, and are the two most popular community facilities in Reunion - a short walk is a big plus in 98 degree heat.
- KIDS CREW - let the little ones enjoy some fun and activities in the kids club - perhaps you too need a break, and some relaxation by the pool. Programs offered are for 1/2 days, full days, or even the weekly camp.
Upon arrival you will be given a resort map at the 24 hour manned security gate (and parking pass). the guards are helpful - polite - they know you have perhaps traveled far and just might need a smile.
Many guests stay on property and enjoy the resort facilities, relaxing and recuperating on days off from the Disney Parks. Make good use of your own kitchen, dine on your own time, or pick up food to go from many of the on-site restaurants and bars - they will also deliver. (There is a Publix supermarket less than 0.5 mile away, subway, McDonald's, chineese etc)
For the days spent outside of the resort, Reunion is a short easy drive to all Disney Parks - Magic kingdom, MGM studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, along with Disney water parks - allow 10 mins .
Universal Studios, Universal Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Wet and Wild are 20 mins and Busch Gardens 45 mins..
The Gulf coast or East Coast beaches are a short drive - 1 hr 45 mins and 1 hr away - making them a great day out ------call MICHELLE - WHO CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND IS HERE TO HELP.
- There is a binder and brochures in the home to help with aspects of the home, resort, and planning your activities.Get the full listing »