A brand-new luxury townhome is perfect or a family or a big group who are coming to enjoy and visit Orlando.
This is a 6 bedroom, 7 bathrooms. Accommodates up to 14 guests comfortably and has a fully equipped kitchen. We ask our guests to treat our home as if it were their own. For comfort and better enjoyment, please pay attention to our guidelines and house rules.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. The reserved parking space for this property is 2628. If you have more than one vehicle in your party, please use the designated "guest" parking spaces. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Summerville Resort does not have a 24-hour check-in desk. Our hours of operation are 9 am to 5 pm – Monday through Saturday. If you arrive after our normal hours of operation, you will go directly to the home and we will be available to assist you once we have arrived the following morning. We are also closed on the weekends and during holidays
Other things to note
- Crib and highchair available upon request. No extra fee.
- Valet trash pick-up: Doorstep collection begins after 8:00 pm on every day of the week. Please, place your tied waste in your valet living container. Loose items are a safety hazard for our service Valets.
- Columbia Management provides each property with a small starter kit, which includes: One (1) roll of toilet paper, one (1) hand soap, one (1) shampoo and one (1) conditioner per bathroom; one (1) sponge, one (1) dishwasher soap, one (1) paper towel in the kitchen; one (1) laundry detergent. Additional supplies or replenishments to those listed above will be the responsibility of the guest.
Linens and towels, however, it is the responsibility of the guest to wash them after each use because we do not provide new linens or towels for longer stays.
CSA Insurance - Vacation Rental Damage Protection
The guest pays $50 (one-time payment) and reports any damage that occurred during your stay with your property management company when you leave. Don’t be afraid to report the damage that’s why you buy insurance. If you have any question, please call 866-999-4018.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY IF NOT COMPLIED:
- Smoking fee: US$250.00
- Pet fee: $150.00 per dog (max. two dogs)
Summerville Resort is a community with resort-style amenities. You will have access to a heated swimming pool year round. A fitness center perfect for staying in shape during your vacation and Kids-play area, which keeps the little ones occupied while you are enjoying your workout. A playground where kids can burn off that last bit of adrenaline caused by spending the day at the parks.
Complete infrastructure for the whole family at our resort:
- Multilingual staff
- Mail and package handling
- Fitness center and kids play area
- WiFi broadcast for common area enjoyment.
- Resort-style swimming pool flanked by umbrellas
- Playground: fun for the little ones.
Summerville Resort is a quiet haven rooted in natural beauty, defined by rustic elegance. On a picturesque site, in the heart of a burgeoning region, this secluded neighborhood preserves a peaceful way of life, minutes from conveniences and them parks.
We recommend you to rent a car or Uber around the city. Our location counts with a Super Walmart located "ONE-minute away" from us.
- Walt Disney World: 5 to 8 minutes
- Universal Studios: 20 minutes
- Sea World: 15 minutes
- Premium Outlets: 15 to 25 minutes
- Orlando International Airport: 30 minutes
- Super Target: 9 minutes
- Publix (Supermarket): 10 minutes
- Cracker & Barrel: 9 minutes
- Chick-fil-A: 7 minutes Get the full listing »