Windsor Hills is one of our top featured resort communities and this stunning 6 bedroom 4 bathroom home is perfect for your next trip to Disney. The large family room has luxurious leather furniture, perfect to host gatherings to watch the large LCD TV.
If you want to go informal, the kitchen dining area is ideal and is close to the sliding glass doors leading out to the huge pool and spa. The formal dining room is great for those occasions where you want to make sure you have quality time together.
All of the bedrooms are professionally decorated and one features the Disney Cars theme while another features a Princess themed room.
Don’t wait to book this home for your next trip to Orlando. You’ll be glad you did.
• 6 Bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Breakfast Bar (seats 2)
• Breakfast Nook (seats 4)
• Formal Dining area (seats 6)
• 2 King Master Bedrooms
• 2 Queen Bedrooms
• 2 Bedrooms with 2 Twin Beds
• TV in all Bedrooms
• Washer and Dryer
• Fully furnished and equipped
• Towels & Linens provided
• Central air conditioning
• Cable/Satellite TV
• Free Wi-Fi
• DVD Player
• Games room with Pool table, Air Hockey and Foosball
• Baby Gear
• Private Unheated Outdoor Pool
• Pool Heat Available (Fee Applies)
• Spa - Which is only heated to the same temperature as the pool if pool heat is added
• Pool Area is Screen Enclosed
• Pool faces South for all day sun
• Private Yard
• Sleeps 12 people
• Huge Lagoon-Style Pool Complete with Water Slide and Hot Tub
• Children's Playground
• State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
• Sand Volleyball
• Basketball Courts
• Tennis Courts
• 40-seat Movie Theatre
• Video Arcade
• Shuttle Bus Service to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios (local charges apply)
• This resort is one mile from the main street called US HWY 192 in Kissimmee where you find endless attractions, shopping, restaurants and fast food options.
• Access to Interstate 4 within 3 miles of resort
• Gated/Guarded Resort
1.5 miles to Disney, 11 miles to SeaWorld, 16 miles to Universal Studios and 30 miles to Legoland.
This resort is one mile from the main street called US HWY 192 in Kissimmee where you find endless attractions, shopping, restaurants and fast food options. Golf at Mystic Dunes is just a mile away. The Orange County Convention Center is 12 miles and Orlando International Airport is 24 miles.
• Coffee maker
• Stove with oven
• Cooking Utensils, Pots/Pans, Dishes, Glasses, Silverware
• Several other Small Appliances
• Garbage Disposal
This home sleeps 12 people.
By law we are required to display the maximum number of people a home sleeps. You may not exceed this number (12) at any time during your stay.
If the home does not have a sofa sleeper you may rent a roll away bed or cribs
Useful Reservation Info:
Check-in time is 4:00 pm
Check-out time is 10:00 am
$200 down reserves this home, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival
Cleaning Fees where applicable are included in grand total
Price quoted is before additional fees and taxes, click the "Book It Now" or "Instant Quote" button to see the final quote.
Pool heat, Gas BBQ, High Chair, Pack-n-Play Crib or Roll-away Bed Rentals are optional
An early check-in of 2 pm or late check-out of 12 noon may be arrangedGet the full listing »