This beautiful 4B townhome is perfect for a family vacation and features an enclosed private pool, resort amenities, restaurants, shopping, and golf nearby, and 10 minutes to Disney!
1) Your own private pool and spacious back patio
2) Incredible location 10 minutes to Disney and 20 minutes to Universal Studios
3) Walking distance to clubhouse with access to pool, fitness center, tiki bar, and more
4) Large open-plan living space for family togetherness time
5) Washer/dryer, free Wi-Fi, and cable
Please note that due to COVID restrictions in certain areas, the community amenities for this property may not be available or may be limited. These restrictions are out of our control and therefore we cannot be held responsible. Please understand these rules are in place for the safety of all residents and guests.
- Following the Governor's instructions, if you are travelling from a highly infected area such as the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Louisiana or the counties of Cook (Illinois), Los Angeles (California) or Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), you are required to book for 14 nights or more and follow CDC self-quarantine guidelines.
- This short term rental strictly cannot be used for events or group gatherings that exceed maximum occupancy.
The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is perfect if youâ€™re traveling with family for a magical Disney World and Orlando theme park vacation getaway!
The main spaces of the condo:
- A large open-plan living/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor for group togetherness time with direct access to the enclosed private pool/patio area.
- A nice dining area with dining table to seat 8 comfortably plus breakfast bar seating.
- The home has an enclosed private pool on the back patio. Swim, sunbathe, grill, and dine outdoors.
- 3 full bathrooms in this beautifully furnished 4-bedroom townhome.
- Modern and comfortable furnishings with carpeted rooms for comfort and safety.
The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to go, featuring:
- Oven and stove top
- Coffee maker, blender, and toaster
- All dishes, cookware, utensils, etc.
The home is located inside Storey Lakes Resort in Kissimmee, just south of Orlando and only 10 minutes from Disney World and 18 minutes from Universal Studios. Guests of Storey Lakes have access to the resort's clubhouse called The Hideaway Club which includes a resort-style pool with a spa, two waterslides, a lazy river, and a huge kids splash park. The townhome is walking distance to all the resort has to offer. Thereâ€™s also a sand volleyball court, sport courts, an arcade-style game room, a playground, a 9-hole mini golf course and putting green, and a lake! Rent kayaks for the day and go out on a relaxing cruise around the lake that encompasses the resort. This place has it all for family fun!
There is also a state-of-the-art fitness center to get your workouts in, on-site dining, and a full liquor bar at the outdoor Tiki bar for some adult fun. Order food, drink, and ice cream sundaes poolside on a relaxing day off from the parks!
Just outside the resort community youâ€™ll find spectacular outlet shopping only minutes away and a variety of dining options, from popular chain restaurants to fine dining, all just a quick drive from your vacation home. Storey Lake is also close to Disney Springs where youâ€™ll find an eclectic mix of unique shops, one-of-a-kind restaurants, and lively entertainment. A great way to spend a day with family after a day at the park or on a day off from the theme parks!
Youâ€™ll have full, exclusive access to the home during your stay.
The location of this home in Storey Lake offers tons of value in terms of a time spent looking for fun things for you and your family to do. Spend quality family-time together enjoying the resort-style amenities of this community like:
- A clubhouse in walking distance with community pool, waterslides, a lazy river, fitness center, on-site dining, and a tiki bar
- Lake views all around the resort and kayak rentals
- Great restaurants to dine in or take out after a long day at the parks
- Close to close to golf, shopping, outlets, and all the local theme parks and attractions
- 24/7 security at the resort
Apart from that, here are some of our local restaurant recommendations outside the community:
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Mares Real Peruvian Cuisine
- BJs Restaurant and BrewHouse
- Disney Springs (with a variety of restaurants!)
In Storey Lake Resort, guests have free parking on the premises which makes it very easy to get around the area. The home is about a 25-minute drive from the Orlando International Airport and is located in an area surrounded by great restaurants, shopping centers, outlet malls, golf courses, and of course all of Orlandoâ€™s popular theme parks and attractions! Here are some of the most visited places in Orlando and nearest shopping centers:
- Disney World (10 min / 6.3 miles)
- Universal Studios (20 min / 13 miles)
- Seaworld Orlando (16 min / 7.9 miles)
- Legoland (56 min / 38.5 miles)
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets (5 min / 1.9 miles)
- Orlando Premium Outlet (7 min / 2.1 miles)
- Loop West Shopping Center (10 min / 4.7 miles)
- Vineland Premium Outlets (13 min drive / 4.7 miles)
- Kissimmee Shopping Center (9 min / 2.5 miles)
- Celebration Town Center (13 min / 5.5 miles)
- Walmart (6 min / 1.6 miles)
- Publix Super Market (12 min / 4.2 miles)
- Target (8 min / 2.5 miles)
- Falcon's Fire Golf Course (nearest: 9 min / 3.4 mile)
- Disneyâ€™s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
- Celebration Golf Club
Other Things to Note:
This 1914-square-foot home is two stories with 4 bedrooms with 3 full bathrooms. Youâ€™ll have your own enclosed back patio with lots of space. Thereâ€™s patio furniture including table and chairs with an umbrella for outdoor dining and some sun loungers for working on your tan! All stairways and bedrooms are carpeted for safety and comfort.
Free wifi and cable, free parking, and linens and towels are provided for guests.
A BBQ grill with a new propane tank is available for use for an additional fee.
The private pool can be heated for an additional fee.
The home is located in a community that provides 24/7 gated security.
In addition, we also provide a few essentials to make you feel more at home when you arrive: paper towels, dish sponge, dish detergent, trash bags in all trash cans, toilet paper, hand soap, and shampoo and conditioner in each bathroom.
Additional supplies must be purchased by the guest.
- Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of checking in or during your stay.
- Please avoid moving furniture
- Pets are not allowed.
Interaction with Guests:
You can check yourself in using the keypad.
Youâ€™ll have complete privacy during your stay, but weâ€™re available 7/7 should you need anything - just send us a message.Get the full listing »