A magical East Coast escape awaits you at this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Kissimmee vacation rental house! Boasting 1,700 square feet of living space, accommodations for 9 to 10 and a private backyard oasis, this property has everything you’ll need to keep your family entertained. Discover Disney and its many attractions only 15 minutes away or lounge poolside on the home’s screened-in lanai. For even more Floridian fun, drive 10 minutes to Old Town for dining, shopping and so much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Twin Cot
Decorated with bright colors and all your favorite characters, the home features a tasteful Disney-theme throughout to keep the excitement going, day or night!
When you need a break from the bustling theme parks, look no further than the spacious backyard. Claim a lounge chair next to the pool or unwind in the spa as the screen covering keeps the bugs away. Step out to the lush yard for lawn games before heading inside for a midday pick-me-up.
Prepare all your homemade favorites with ease in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring updated appliances and a dining table set for 6. When you need a break from cooking, make the short drive over to Old Town where you’ll find all your favorite chains along with local fare like Flippers Pizzeria and Froggers Bar and Grill.
Catch a movie before bed on the flat-screen cable TV in the living area, offering comfortable furnishings and a fireplace for a home-like feel.
Kids will have no problem settling in for the night as they hang out with Spiderman in the third bedroom or find their favorite Frozen character in the fourth bedroom.
The rest of your group will enjoy the classics in the 2 master bedrooms, one with a traditional Mickey Mouse theme and the other outfitted with Star Wars memorabilia. Both rooms come complete with en-suite bathrooms and flat-screen TVs.
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated only 15 minutes from Disney, this home ensures a hassle-free Kissimmee retreat! Make the short drive north to explore the 6 theme parks of Magic Kingdom, discover the jungle at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or visit the international pavilions at Epcot.
For more family-friendly fun, check out the popular Universal Studios or SeaWorld, both only 30 minutes from the property.
Take a break from all the thrills and spend a day wandering around Old Town, a 10-acre walking district offering restaurants, rides, shops, events and other entertainment. Browse over 60 shops in search of the perfect souvenir, take a ride on the iconic Ferris Wheel and stick around after dark to watch classic cars cruise down the brick streets.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, 2 en-suite bathrooms, 4 hair dryers, baby strollers, game room with ping pong and pool table, screened-in lanai, pool and Jacuzzi with jets (both not heated), large backyard and more
- Awesome Kissimmee location - Only 15 minutes from various Disney attractions and Old Town. Short drive from area favorites including Universal Studios and SeaWorld
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~21 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Note that 9 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the twin cot, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Late check-out may be available for a $35 fee. Please reach out to the Guest Contact to coordinate the availability of this option
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the pool and spa are not heatedGet the full listing »